No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Keith Thurman To Hit Movie Theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Keith Thurman To Hit Movie Theaters

Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Philippine Senator and regular WBA welterweight champion Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao returns to face undefeated Super WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman in a powerhouse 147-pound showdown broadcast live on Saturday, July 20 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. With his speed, power and tremendous boxing skills, Thurman represents the most dangerous challenger that the future Hall of Famer Pacquiao has faced in recent bouts. This high-stakes match will firmly give the winner a claim for the top spot in one of boxing's deepest and most talented divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice! Me and the wife watched the Spence vs Garcia fight at the imax it was the bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Philippine Senator and regular WBA welterweight champion Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao returns to face undefeated Super WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman in a powerhouse 147-pound showdown broadcast live on Saturday, July 20 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. With his speed, power and tremendous boxing skills, Thurman represents the most dangerous challenger that the future Hall of Famer Pacquiao has faced in recent bouts. This high-stakes match will firmly give the winner a claim for the top spot in one of boxing's deepest and most talented divisions.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Aren't the good fights always in theaters?

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
        Aren't the good fights always in theaters?
        Big drama show.

Comment

Never understood the appeal, I prefer hosting these events at home. Plenty of beer and a taco man, that's the go to.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Never understood the appeal, I prefer hosting these events at home. Plenty of beer and a taco man, that's the go to.
            Respect.... can jhonny and I join in on your festivities...
            I’ll bring a good appetite, jhonny too, and Kobe beef, real sushi, my bud is a chef, and a pound of weed?

Top shelf Japanese sake, and fine Japanese wimmin.. not those hammer head shark looking chicks white boys love... fine..wimmin...

Comment

I haven’t watch a Ppv from my home since May vs Pac movies are WAY cheaper and a chill environment atleast every time I went lol.

Comment

Now showing ... PAC vs Kit ...

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

It's a great experience at a movie theater. The one near me doesn't check bags. BYOB and food! Great deal!

Comment

Actually noticed it advertised for a theater near me like a week or so ago. Might just go watch it there.

I’m old enough that the big fights when I was coming up were always on closed circuit at arenas. Great fun. You’d have people cheering for Leonard or Duran or Hearns or whoever so there were people supporting both sides and there would be cheers and sometimes boos.

The coolest was just getting to talk boxing with people in the seats around you. Everybody was a fight fan so you had that in common and everyone was there to have a good time.

Nothing is good as being at a fight live, but it’s close.

A few years ago I was out of town for Mayweather-Canelo — in Houston, in fact — so I talked the two guys I was with into finding a sports bar and paying the upcharge and watching it there. I called around and found one nearby We get there and it’s about 300 Hispanics rooting for Canelo and us ... we weren’t rooting either way, just wanted to enjoy the show. Boy did that place get quiet after a few rounds. Still, a fun experience.

So the theater sounds like a good way to go. Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                    X