Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Expects Ruiz To Be Better, Likely Beat Joshua Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Ruiz beats Wilder lol

Comment

These idiots keep underestimating Ruiz and focussing on his looks. I've always thought Ruiz was a top-flight pressure counter puncher and that Joshua was untested. You have to become acquainted with all styles. When Andre Ward was coming up, Virgil Hunter saw he was susceptible to the buzzsaw style and trained him as such...throwing him in with Sakio Bika to top things off. Joshua has yet to face a pressure fighter and a true boxer mover like Fury or a great southpaw like Ortiz. He will always lose to those styles. All he's faced have been midrange type bangers. Wilder on the other hand has faced them all. I hope Joshua can come back, but honestly, he has at least two more defeats on his record to come, and that includes possibly Fury, Usyk and Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Ruiz started boxing 6 years old. Josh started late.
        It might be hard to beat ruiz. Might be best to let ruiz fight wilder, and try get belts off of wilder down.line
        Wilder might actually kill aj....let it go. That fight doesn’t last 3 rounds and ends with aj out cold

Comment

Oi, Frank old boy....you’re having a bath arnt you

Comment

These idiots keep underestimating Ruiz and focussing on his looks. Exactly. I'd say that everybody who doubts Ruiz ought to watch (or rewatch) the Ruiz - Parker fight. Parker was very lucky to get the victory, and as I see it, the judges were voting for best body and not on what transpired during the fight.

Comment

They should stop the fight at Round 3 (ref counts maybe 20), and save AJ some beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                we all know gorman is a bum, but when your two big stiff dry paint charisma idiots(joyce and Dubois) gets ko'd and Aj reclaims his belts,then we'll know who the joke is on really
                Could you imagine Joyce and DDD up against each other, two grown men who can't string together a competent sentence in English.

Comment

Working...
                X