No announcement yet.

Charlo now going to fight Adams, Houston, June 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Wow, is Charlo going to get the same hate as GGG now?
    Not on this board. On here nothing GGG does is right and everything he does is wrong. I don't take any of there rumors seriously until boxing scene top headlines post them an then I know they are true. Adams is a decent opponent for either GGG or Jermall. He is ranked 3rd in the world by the WBA, 8th in the world by the WBO and 16 in the world by boxrec which is higher than any middleweight Jermall has ever fought.

Comment

Jermell vs Harrison rematch will be supposedly happening the following week June 23.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Is this the same nobody that Golovkin was going to fight? Will be interesting to see if any of the people who commented on it will show consistency.
        Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Trash. Again, if he was going to fight someone like this, why not fight WMJ instead? Dude's suspension isn't up yet?

And I wonder what he is getting offered here opposed to what they offered him for the GGG fight.
        Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        He's garbage Charlo deserves the same heat GGG was getting for trying to fight him. Hopefully all the shame GGG was getting for being linked to him means he's fighting a better opponent in June. But knowing GGG he might grab someone worse. Remember last March he was linked to O'Sullivan who sucks and got killed for it then went worse grabbing semi retired career 154lb Vanes off the couch.

So don't party yet until we know it's somebody better lol
        Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

According Coppinger GGG made a offer to Adam's so it appears Adam's turned down GGG to fight Charlo. Maybe Charlo offered more money or he feels Charlo is the more winnable fight.
        Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Listen GGG is regarded as way better than Charlo so please Stop with the BS that Charlo should be judged by the same standard! Unless you are ready to accept GGG isn’t Shet, then I suggest you STFU and stop being petty
        I've said for months/years that Charlo is a hypejob bum. He is the best MW in the world...at trash-talking, but the dude can't fight.

Don't believe me? I'll redirect you to his career choices. Charlo is 28 years old and is still fighting fringe contenders. He talked a HUGE game with Danny Jacobs and shriveled to a RUNT when approached...and you don't hear Charlo so much as WHISPER Danny Jacobs name anymore.

Charlo is a hypejob. Period.

And him picking ANOTHER fringe contender makes the joke even funnier.

Mr. "I can beat GGG and Canelo in the same night". Mr. "Danny Jacobs don't want this smoke". Mr. "I'm from Texas and I'm too stupid to know Texas is a soft state". Then, after all that NOISE...Centeno, Korobov, and now Adams.

WHAT A BEAST. MAKE HIM PFP #1 ASAP. And throw Jermell and Errald in there too. They can turn 30 years old fighting retired tuneups and guys 1-2 divisions below them while avoiding any Top 5 guy from THEIR OWN division...and STILL BE #1PFP.

GTFO YOU CUCKS. YALL are whats wrong with boxing. Take Jermall's little Texas weewee out your mouth and stfu

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Not on this board. On here nothing GGG does is right and everything he does is wrong. I don't take any of there rumors seriously until boxing scene top headlines post them an then I know they are true. Adams is a decent opponent for either GGG or Jermall. He is ranked 3rd in the world by the WBA, 8th in the world by the WBO and 16 in the world by boxrec which is higher than any middleweight Jermall has ever fought.
          He actually fought Vanes and passed on BJS, Andrade, and Dervenchenko. He fought Vanes. An UNRANKED JMW who hadn't fought in - literally - 2 years, was 3-3 in his 6 fights before retirement, and was fighting him on 2 weeks notice.

And Borat actually fought him.

Yeah, Borat deserves all the heat he gets. Talked a HUGE game and got SMACKED up by Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            I've said for months/years that Charlo is a hypejob bum. He is the best MW in the world...at trash-talking, but the dude can't fight.

Don't believe me? I'll redirect you to his career choices. Charlo is 28 years old and is still fighting fringe contenders. He talked a HUGE game with Danny Jacobs and shriveled to a RUNT when approached...and you don't hear Charlo so much as WHISPER Danny Jacobs name anymore.

Charlo is a hypejob. Period.

And him picking ANOTHER fringe contender makes the joke even funnier.

Mr. "I can beat GGG and Canelo in the same night". Mr. "Danny Jacobs don't want this smoke". Mr. "I'm from Texas and I'm too stupid to know Texas is a soft state". Then, after all that NOISE...Centeno, Korobov, and now Adams.

WHAT A BEAST. MAKE HIM PFP #1 ASAP. And throw Jermell and Errald in there too. They can turn 30 years old fighting retired tuneups and guys 1-2 divisions below them while avoiding any Top 5 guy from THEIR OWN division...and STILL BE #1PFP.

GTFO YOU CUCKS. YALL are whats wrong with boxing. Take Jermall's little Texas weewee out your mouth and stfu
            Charlo does suck but @ 28 what was your hero GGG doing? Probably the same as Charlo? Let me ask something else why with over 250 ameature wins before turning pro did mr Gennadybich take so long to start taking real fights? Cuzz you see you wanna roast Charlo for pretty much following gggs great example! Ha ha ha too easy

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
              Charlo does suck but @ 28 what was your hero GGG doing? Probably the same as Charlo? Let me ask something else why with over 250 ameature wins before turning pro did mr Gennadybich take so long to start taking real fights? Cuzz you see you wanna roast Charlo for pretty much following gggs great example! Ha ha ha too easy
              BLASTER1
              boliodogs

This CUCK is calling GGG my hero

LOL

And he's upset because I called his boy, Jermalla Charla, out for being a diva pussy - which he is.

That's why he shriveled up when Danny Jacobs confronted him and hasn't even whispered his name since

And that's why he keeps calling out Borat and Ca$hnelo...and fighting guys not even ranked in any organizations Top10

LMFAO...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                whats the point??? should have just rematched Korabov
                DAZN and Showtime are at War. DAZN is accelerating at a fast rate. DAZN doesn’t really need Adams, but PBC really needs something for Charlo so the bid makes sense for them, at least to keep Jermall busy. GGG’s replacement will perhaps be even better for DAZN. DAZN learned from the boards that Adams wouldn’t help subscription gain for GGG’s month anyways.

WAR DAZN

Comment

Ok misunderstanding! I guess we both agree borat and Charlo are lame AF

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Why the hell is everybody trying to fight this guy? Do they think people really watch "The Contender" and will know who this dude is. I watch an INSANE amount of boxing and even I don't watch that ****
                    Lol, I really don't know him too. And i watch a lot of boxing. The contender used to be televised in the UK but that was the Ishe smith/Peter manfredo/Mora time. Not anymore.

Comment

No cuz you said Pvssy G would K.O. Jermall.

Comment

Working...
                      X