Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

What a dumbass

Comment

gen·o·cide
            [ˈjenəˌsīd]

NOUN
            the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
            "a campaign of genocide"

Parents are getting wise and not sending their precious kids to those public hell holes.

Comment

White people have always been the minority.

Asians have always been the majority. We make up 2/3 of the world's population.

Comment

At my work, a couple of years ago, they did one of their occasional mandatory 'Why white people suck and why you should suck aboriginal cocks' indoctrination sessions.

At one point, they showed a video, and it had some guy saying "Genocide isn't just defined as killing people, it is also defined as eradicating a culture."

The dickhead who was saying this was going for the angle of "See, you white people suck so much, you are all such cunts, you even committed genocide!!!". Apparently the UN have adopted this kind of a definition of what genocide is.

Of course, it had the opposite effect for me. It made me think "Wow. I used to consider genocide a bad thing. Killing huge amounts of people is terrible. But cultures? Fuck cultures. Who gives a shit about them?"

In a hundred years, most traces of the cultures I know will be gone, and that's fine. Someone from a hundred years ago would get a hell of a culture shock if you dumped them into current reality. 'Culture' doesn't automatically mean 'meritorious' and it sure as hell doesn't mean 'worth anything'.

The word genocide has become meaningless, through over-use and stretching the term beyond rationality, all by idiot ideologues with shit for brains.

So somewhere, the idea that there is some kind of 'white genocide' would probably fit in with some whack definition of the word.

Comment

Genocide means the deliberate extermination of a particular ethnicity. This white, black, asian genocide crap is just nonsense. This is more of traditional western society against globalist elites, because the enemy of the state isn't really targeting any ethnicity, it's just that Caucasians are particularly on the front of the population in Western society.

Comment

Do people remember or know what the Clinton Admin said so as to not hinder the Rwandan extermination?

State Dept. stated [paraphrasing]; it's not genocide going on there, merely acts of genocide.

Comment

Working...
                    X