Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thurman the hardest puncher Pac has in 9 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    And from a fighter that was using roids.... let's not forget. It was hulkez. The man that transforms into the incredible hulk at 38 years old.
    They were probably both on something that night lmao

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
      Well, Thurman hasn't had a stoppage since Julio Diaz in 2014, but yes he's a heavy hitter. Pacquiao was just caught perfectly from a single punch from Marquez, apart from that I don't think I've ever seen him hurt (yes I've seen that he was KO'd twice earlier in his career). They say the last thing to go is power, so I guess Matthyse is a harder puncher than Thurman, but obviously was too shot to be able to use whatever power he still had.
      Thurman stopped Luis Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Thurman stopped Luis Collazo.
        corner stoppage.

Comment

Did you call MArquez featherfisted??

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            Last few years Pac has mostly fought featherfisted boxers like Bradley, Mayweather, Marquez, Algieri, Horn, Rios, and shot Matthyse.

Thurman has explosive KO power in both hands. Will 40 year old Pacs chin hold up?

Remember Pac was dropped by JMM in the 3rd round in their last fight and dropped by Hussein too.

Thurman has been hurt but never dropped.
            How is the only boxer to drop & eventually knockout Pac-Man in the same fight a pillow-puncher yet Keith whose last KO was against Soto Karass and went life + death with Josesito who even Berto finished off early someone with explosive KO power? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Last few years Pac has mostly fought featherfisted boxers like Bradley, Mayweather, Marquez, Algieri, Horn, Rios, and shot Matthyse.

Thurman has explosive KO power in both hands. Will 40 year old Pacs chin hold up?

Remember Pac was dropped by JMM in the 3rd round in their last fight and dropped by Hussein too.

Thurman has been hurt but never dropped.
              None of those guys you mentioned are really feather fisted

The fact that you call Marquez featherfisted invalidates any opinion you have

Juan maricon Marquez can bang

Especially younger years

Comment

I don't rate Thurman. Pac chose him because he's the highest acceptable available name, a notch below the Garcias and the big boys. Still not sure if the Pacman has much left to beat him. Pac is finished.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-24-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  None of those guys you mentioned are really feather fisted

The fact that you call Marquez featherfisted invalidates any opinion you have

Juan maricon Marquez can bang

Especially younger years
                  That had me pause as well. He should see those uppercuts against Juan Diaz. I felt that with Diaz!

Comment

Matthyse was shot when they fought but raw power for power he hits harder than Keith. An Marquez p4p is a better puncher than Thurman so i say no.

Comment

Thurman fan myself but he hasn't stopped any of the elites he fought

Plus manny has been careful and boxing ever since the Marquez fight

Comment

Working...
                      X