No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Robert Francis O'Rourke dropped out of the Team D primary.
    Just made a thread on this. Beta is as Beta does. Good riddance to that clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Robert Francis O'Rourke dropped out of the Team D primary.
      HBO was backing this guy.

No matter the dumb stuff that came out of his mouth he didn't garner enough attention. If anything he made a fool out of himself

Comment

• Wow, Glenn Beck out there doing some actual journalism. As opposed to the mainstream media. He even showing where they lied. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Wow, Glenn Beck out there doing some actual journalism. As opposed to the mainstream media. He even showing where they lied. Good stuff.

I can't stand that guy but he's been on point the last month or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            I can't stand that guy but he's been on point the last month or so.
            Yeah, never really been a fan, but he has been on point lately. Piers Morgan even making a lot of sense nowadays. What the heck is going on!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Yeah, never really been a fan, but he has been on point lately. Piers Morgan even making a lot of sense nowadays. What the heck is going on!?
              Lol right? I never thought I'd see both of them go Trump. Beck was a never Trumper and Piers hated Trump and RS.

Hey I voted for Obama his first term lol. People change I guess.

Comment

• Piers is a hoe and he knows that if he flatters Trump, he will get exclusive interviews

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Bingo

His refusal to release his financials is purely ego driven

That, and fraud.

Comment

Lol right? I never thought I'd see both of them go Trump. Beck was a never Trumper and Piers hated Trump and RS.

Piers may not like Trump's policies, but I don't recall seeing him suffering from TDS.

I know Piers was on Celebrity Apprentice more than once, and Trump was always respectful of him.

I've seen Piers talk about Trump since he was President, and he wasn't foaming at the mouth, hurling insults, etc. He seemed to be speaking rationally.

Comment

Superfans don't

Props on changing, as opposed to just digging in for the sake of not having to say you were wrong.

I heard someone once say, "Changing one's mind as the facts change is a sign of high intelligence."

I've found that to be true.

Comment

Working...
                      X