No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2019 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    Yikes. I fell off hard these last 2 weeks. Just had my first kid, so all my time been spent with him. 2020, here I come!!
    Congratulations, man, ain't nothing like it in the world. Boy or a girl if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Sorry but when does the new season start? Starts at zero right?

I cant wait to compete in the new season.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Sorry but when does the new season start? Starts at zero right?

I cant wait to compete in the new season.
        We run off the calendar year so It'll be anything after the 1st of January. Last fights of this year will be Tank vs Yuri and Pascal vs Jack on 28th and after a little look over Boxrec I reckon we'll be kicking off 2020 with Jesse Hart vs Joe Smith jr on the 11th on January, which is good cos it usually takes my ass at least that long to get back up to speed after New years'.

Comment

Yikes. I fell off hard these last 2 weeks. Just had my first kid, so all my time been spent with him. 2020, here I come!!
          That's awesome man! Big congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            That's awesome man! Big congrats!
            Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Congratulations, man, ain't nothing like it in the world. Boy or a girl if you don't mind me asking?
            Thanks!!

Koba, it's a boy!

Comment

Thanks!!

Koba, it's a boy!
              Congrats bro. ��������
              But get used to not sleeping and loud high pitched noises. ����

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Congrats bro. ��������
                But get used to not sleeping and loud high pitched noises. ����
                Dude... I thought people were exaggerating the lack of sleep I'd be getting.. this sh.t is crazy!! ahahaha

Comment

Thanks!!

Koba, it's a boy!
                  Ha ha, funny thing with boys is you actually want 'em to be a handful... just remember that when you're tearing your hair out in frustration!

Best of luck, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Ha ha, funny thing with boys is you actually want 'em to be a handful... just remember that when you're tearing your hair out in frustration!

Best of luck, man.
                    Appreciate ya bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      We run off the calendar year so It'll be anything after the 1st of January. Last fights of this year will be Tank vs Yuri and Pascal vs Jack on 28th and after a little look over Boxrec I reckon we'll be kicking off 2020 with Jesse Hart vs Joe Smith jr on the 11th on January, which is good cos it usually takes my ass at least that long to get back up to speed after New years'.
                      Im so looking forward to it. Most of you are familiar with me but ive never competed on this league so Id like to introduce myself.

Im a 2x Champion of CLB and 3x Champion at IvyLeagueBoxing years back.

I was more of a hardcore boxing guy back then because I was single and had the flexibility so i competed in all the biG leagues and took down motherfukers like a big boss.

I havent done it in years but ive been getting the itch to conquer again and show what im about. I thrive on competition.

THis comp involves mind games too so there will be sht talking and I hope none of ya take it to heart.

Give ya a little glimpse of my entrance theme.

https://youtu.be/HGwWPTAljII

Comment

Working...
                      X