Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Teixeira Drops, Decisions Carlos Adames For WBO Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Patrick Teixeira Drops, Decisions Carlos Adames For WBO Interim

Patrick Teixeira survived two cuts and a major gut check to earn the biggest win of his improving career. A momentum-swinging 7th round knockdown provided the margin of victory as Teixeira scored an upset 12-round decision over Carlos Adames in their interim junior middleweight title fight Saturday evening at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props to Patrick. He is tough as nails.

Comment

Anyone who bet on Teixeira is like taking candy from a baby from anyone who was willing to bet on the mediocre Adames.

Comment

A battle of attrition if i ever saw one.
        Teixeira was the man who came out on top.
        Someone needs to teach Adames how to tighten his defense!
        Respect to both men for a stirring contest.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Anyone who bet on Teixeira is like taking candy from a baby from anyone who was willing to bet on the mediocre Adames.
          I'm not upset with the decision but no way did Teixiera win 8 rounds he was eating right hands all night had high volume and hurt Adames but that fight was very close Adames dominated the first 6 rounds.

Comment

Terence Crawford needs to move up and fight this guy ASAP.

Comment

Adames need to move up in weight dude keep losing too much weight in between fights

Comment

Adames should've had some 10-8 rounds with the damage he was doing on Teixeira. I guess now Patrick will get a bunch of soft touches likes Munguia.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Terence Crawford needs to move up and fight this guy ASAP.
                  Great idea !!! Call the bum killer to take on the softest champ in the division just like he did with Jeff Horn. What’s wrong with you TC fanboys ?? No wonder bud keeps fighting bums, you guys are totally ok with that.

Comment

Heckuva fight. Glad I wasn't the one scoring it!

Comment

Working...
                    X