No announcement yet.

It’s disgusting how much this board cares about KSI-Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    We have people *****ing about the refs, picking a side and finding a rooting interest, arguing about the fight, etc. etc.

Disgusting. We’re supposed to be boxing fans on this board. F**k that fight and f**k them. F**k all these teenie bopper a$$holes.

This fight got more interest from the so called boxing fans on this board than BJS, Haney, Pulev, Rios and Herring who all fought last night.

F**k that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
    Who really watched that ish?

Better yet, who actually clicked on an article about KSI AND Logan?

First off Logan Paul is the worst type of “celebrity” there is.
    ABSOLUTELY NOT FUNNY and his fan base is 8-10 year old little white kids.

Why are you guys posting articles on this ish?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      😂😂You don’t have a clue how the sport works.

Boxing is a niche sport compared to football, NBA, American football, tennis, baseball etc. That’s why the sport gets so limited dates in comparison, and if those dates get taken by YouTubers what happens to the fighters who actually deserve them?

Look what happened Herring-Roach, are you telling me this farcical event didn’t damage their viewership?

Do you know how many fighters can’t even get a date to fight due to how saturated the market is?

They are unquestionably damaging the integrity of the sport, if a casual fan watches that as a main event, what does that say for boxing as a serious sport?

You’re a typical Hearniac m*ng... I bet you don’t even go to shows and actually support the sport.

W***er...
      You’re talking out your ass dude. It’s obvious for any one with half a brain cell. You’re just complaining without having a damn idea of wtf you’re talking about. Absolutely f/cking clueless. And then to top it off you think you make so much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You’re talking out your ass dude. It’s obvious for any one with half a brain cell. You’re just complaining without having a damn idea of wtf you’re talking about. Absolutely f/cking clueless. And then to top it off you think you make so much sense.
        So you can’t answer my question’s...

I know far, far more about this sport than you. You literally called Eddie Hearn a “mastermind” I think that says it all...😂😂

As I said you’re a typical brainwashed Hearniac who doesn’t support the sport.

What was the last show you attended?

Do you even go to boxing shows?

Comment

I actually agree with you here OP.

F that fight.

Comment

So you can’t answer my question’s...

I know far, far more about this sport than you. You literally called Eddie Hearn a “mastermind” I think that says it all...😂😂

As I said you’re a typical brainwashed Hearniac who doesn’t support the sport.

Do you even go to boxing shows?
            You know far more about this sport than me? What are your credentials? You’re just a whiney fan. You’re over here looking like an idiot. Straight up talking out your ass. Just fabricating issues with no evidence. You’re literally making problems up about what the sport will go through because of events like these. I can’t answer your questions because they are based on crap. It’s like me saying Mars is blue and requesting that you argue with me about it. You’d look at me as if i’m either a troll, or, if I am serious you’ll look at me as someone who is straight up just talking out their ass. That’s you right now.

Comment

You know far more about this sport than me? What are your credentials? You’re just a whiney fan. You’re over here looking like an idiot. Straight up talking out your ass. Just fabricating issues with no evidence. You’re literally making problems up about what the sport will go through because of events like these. I can’t answer your questions because they are based on crap. It’s like me saying Mars is blue and requesting that you argue with me about it. You’d look at me as if i’m either a troll, or, if I am serious you’ll look at me as someone who is straight up just talking out their ass. That’s you right now.
              You can’t answer my questions because you’re uneducated about the sport.

I’m proud to be a fan, but I’m a a fan with far more experiences in the sport than you. “My credentials”😂 are I’ve been following this sport for over twenty years and over the last decade I’ve been gone to hundreds of shows across all levels of the sport. I’ve been and watched boxing all across Europe, in North America, in Asia. Have you?

What was the last event you went to? Have you ever been to a show?
              Don’t duck the question this time...

You don’t support the sport, you just support “the mastermind” Hearn and Matchroom. You’re not even boxing fan.

Sad little pr***...

Comment

You can’t answer my questions because you’re uneducated about the sport.

I’m proud to be a fan, but I’m a a fan with far more experiences in the sport than you. “My credentials”😂 are I’ve been following this sport for over twenty years and over the last decade I’ve been gone to hundreds of shows across all levels of the sport. I’ve been and watched boxing all across Europe, in North America, in Asia. Have you?

What was the last event you went to? Have you ever been to a show?
                Don’t duck the question this time...

You don’t support the sport, you just support “the mastermind” Hearn and Matchroom. You’re not even boxing fan.

Sad little pr***...
                Whiney ass hoe

Comment

it was an entertaining fight, y'all are just haters!

Comment

Whiney ass hoe
                    Keep ducking...

You don’t go to shows and are not a real boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X