Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Ma the Billionaire wants to fight Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milli's vs Billi's. Doesn't surprise me Floyd doesn't know who Jack ma is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'll make this simple. Conor fights for a living. Tenshin fights for a living. Floyd fought for a living . jack Ma doesn't.

Ma is running his mouth so they should fight. the best way he learns that non fighters shouldn't pop sh-t is to be comatose and have tubes running through his body.

If this was any other non fighter you'd feel the same way.
      Dont understand Jack Ma. He is not a fighter at all. Just seems distrspectful to call out a man that has been fighting his entire life PROFESSIONALLY at the highest level like it's some kind of game. Boxing is/was the mans way of life. Should never disrespect another mans way of life.

Hopefully he does get in the ring with him so mayweather can show him that it's not a game by putting him into a deep coma.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Dont understand Jack Ma. He is not a fighter at all. Just seems distrspectful to call out a man that has been fighting his entire life PROFESSIONALLY at the highest level like it's some kind of game. Boxing is/was the mans way of life. Should never disrespect another mans way of life.

Hopefully he does get in the ring with him so mayweather can put him into a deep coma.
        it's an exhibition..... why yall acting like it's a real fight now? didnt yall said the exact same thing when mofos was complaining about floyd fighting conor and the 120lbs jap guy in a boxing match with boxing rules? yall said it's not a real fight and just an exhibition to make some money.

and rapper T.I has called floyd out. maybe i'm wrong but is T.I a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          floyd calls out 120lbs jap guy

floyd fans: hell yeah, make that money floyd. floyd is so smart!

asian billionaire calls out floyd

floyd fans: fvvvk this loud mouth, i hope floyd puts him in a coma!

LOL!! damm!!
          lol the hypocrisy is off the charts.

Their onion skin Fl0mo hides aren't thick enough to realize how pathetic they are to stoop to Jack-Ma's level of boxing

Comment

I think what we learned from conor and tenshin is that Floyd can easily brutalize people if he chooses to. Don't let how he fought above his natural weight make you forget who he really is as a fighter and how he would KO his opponents.
            Floyd would smash this Jack Ma nobody, he is making a killing off these average MMAs who think they can beat him and not get stopped lol, he is like a bully against these fools , Im surprised Manny would be a puppet to such a thing, Jack Ma would be totally embarrassed and stopped.

If I were Floyd I would bash Jack Ma in the ring and also skin him alive in a personal bet.

Manny is in the gutter here looking like a desperate.

Comment

jack ma will get paid,, make money off of residuals.. floyd will have haymon and an army of jew lawyers negotiate a stock option deal..

both men will make money..

and spoon23 will still be on floyds nuts.. floyd runined his life. and we do chcik chis chissssken right.. chicken right..

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

Hopefully he does get in the ring with him so mayweather can show him that it's not a game by putting him into a deep coma.
                Ugh! How will a comatose Ma see that it is not a game! Just asking....

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lol the hypocrisy is off the charts.

Their onion skin Fl0mo hides aren't thick enough to realize how pathetic they are to stoop to Jack-Ma's level of boxing
                  what is strange is that most ignore the "fight me" challenge pac said in the opening of the video clip..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    jack ma will get paid,, make money off of residuals.. floyd will have haymon and an army of jew lawyers negotiate a stock option deal..

both men will make money..

and spoon23 will still be on floyds nuts.. floyd runined his life. and we do chcik chis chissssken right.. chicken right..
                    and spoon23 ruined your life, old friend....kumusta?

Comment

I think what we learned from conor and tenshin is that Floyd can easily brutalize people if he chooses to. Don't let how he fought above his natural weight make you forget who he really is as a fighter and how he would KO his opponents.
                      He proved he can “brutalize” guys who have enough heart to compete at a huge disadvantage...something Floyd was unwilling to do with any type of rule compromise. If this Ma guy actually got in the ring with Floyd, he’s automatically got more balls/heart than Floyd...you should respect it instead of wishing for him to get put in a coma lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X