No announcement yet.

Netflix style cheap ppv stream idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    People aren't even watching free boxing but you think the problem with PPV is the price? It's not the price, it's the fighters and the sport!!!
    I also agree with this. Just go to MMA or other similar sports videos on youtube and you'll see comments from people saying stuff like "this is action, not like Mayweather Pacquiao hug fest".

Well, something needs to change, boxing needs to bring action action. Tyson like. Hagler-Hearns like. No more clinchers mother****ers.

A lot of people here should stop supporting such boring fighters.

But life moves on. I'm already getting interest on MMA and other martial arts because I get to see ACTION, not hugs.

Comment

pssssh you think its as easy as saying $15 a month and thats it lmfao server cost to stream are expensive they will be charging 80 bucks easy. Hell even Netflix is running at a lost right now and plan to be doing so for the next 10 years. Also yall remeber what happened to wwf/wwe when they tried to go to streaming right almost bankrupt the company.

and if your idea had any truth to it than ufc will over its ppv on its site for half off to bring in buys and since they cut out the middle man (cable) they take virtually no lost in profits.

UFC ppv online cost

cable ppv cost

Comment

Working...
      X