Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Mike Dallas Jr (Full replay)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Damn nobody mentioned how emotional Lucas was, that's crazy. He just beat pretty much a nobody and he took the victory like it was the biggest of his life.

I think he knew just how important it was to win that way.
    I think you're right, I just didn't expect that. Especially vs someone like Dallas Jr.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thanks dan lucas is the best right now

Comment

lol @ dive, dallas was in wonderland

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I think he knew just how important it was to win that way.
          Not only did he pick up a highlight reel KO, but he made himself known to the fans. If people didn't know him after Soto and Ajose, they'll know him now.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Thanks for the green K. That was my impression when I saw the slow mo replay. Maybe because of the way he pulled from that left by Dallas and quickly came back with that short right.

Nah, It wasn't floyd who invented it but he does it with authority and more frequently like it's a second nature to him. We'd be lucky to see Mathysse does it again.
            Not a pull counter. You don't slip the jab in a pull counter. Similar, but just a counter right over Dallas' lazy jab. He landed a good one earlier in the round too, so Dallas was thinking too slow about getting his jab back in.

Comment

Working...
            X