Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone laugh when berto tried the mayweather defence and got dropped twice??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone laugh when berto tried the mayweather defence and got dropped twice??

I know i did. **** was hilarious.

I was more shocked than anything to see the Ghost bullying him. Most people don't realize that Berto may be the biggest welterweight. He did begin his pro career at 160, (I believe).

Comment

I sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
        I know i did. **** was hilarious.
        That was hilarious! I was like Berto using the shoulder what the heck. Then he paid for it.

Comment

To be honest, I was surprised Bogatozo didn't use a GIF of it in his explanation of why Pac still beats Floyd.

We need gifs of it...just leaning back while getting popped in the grill
          Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-21-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Berto looked like a fkn idiot.

Comment

I laughed when he started using the philly shell and even started pouting and shaking hiss head like Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I laughed when he started using the philly shell and even started pouting and shaking hiss head like Mayweather
                Can you please change your sig to "Divine Justice Exists" the exist is triggering my ocd.

Comment

I didnt laugh I was just like what is he doing?....

Comment

berto has a pretty shaky chin....

Comment

Working...
                    X