No announcement yet.

If you were a drug cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Larry.

It looks really bad. And I'm not buying the contaminated meat excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I agree with Larry.

It looks really bad. And I'm not buying the contaminated meat excuse.
      i mean come on what do you expect the levels to do when they know they are being tested???raise???this is crazy,had this been anyone else these same posters who are taken up for him would be outraged..i mean its in your face..last fight HE MISSED WEIGHT...this time he TESTED POSITIVE FOR A DRUG THAT HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        dude is ******ed..but ill get banned before he does

Comment

Morales keeps on fighting! No cancelled fights here folks, drug free zone.

Comment

Why is it that when you put a person on ignore now they can still post in your threads?

Comment

i mean come on what do you expect the levels to do when they know they are being tested???raise???this is crazy,had this been anyone else these same posters who are taken up for him would be outraged..i mean its in your face..last fight HE MISSED WEIGHT...this time he TESTED POSITIVE FOR A DRUG THAT HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Explain the soccer players who had the same problem.

Never mind. Logic is not your strong suit

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                Explain the soccer players who had the same problem.

Never mind. Logic is not your strong suit
                they were fucking cheaters,thats how i'll explain it with common damn sense

Comment

yea i tested positive for a weight loss drug after i failed to make weight cause i ate a animal in Mexico that was on a weight loss drug....lmfao yea right

Comment

yea i tested positive for a weight loss drug after i failed to make weight cause i ate a animal in Mexico that was on a weight loss drug....lmfao yea right
                    Did the B sample come back positive or Negative?

Comment

Why did it apply with Berto but not Morales with you as far as getting retested?

Comment

Working...
                      X