• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolando Tavare View Post
    Like NY isn't for Puerto Ricans?

Get the fuck out.
    damn right

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
      neither was robbed, hell clottey could've put himself in a better position if he tried during the championship rounds.
      Neither was robbed? Ha ha. You must be a hardcore Cotto fan.

Comment

I'm with Warp, make this **** in Chicago at the United Center...all of La Villita and all of Humboldt Park under one roof?! CHAOS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Oh my in the history of boxing you only named one fight? Vegas slaughters Tx by a mile with robberies. Look at what happened with Lara/Williams and Pac/Marquez. That was just this year too.

FYI. My opinion is that it was a draw with Paulie and Diaz at best. But I can understand that people had it for Paulie.
          Lara vs Williams wasn't in Vegas and Pac clearly beat Marquez you dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Rolando Tavare View Post
            Like NY isn't for Puerto Ricans?

Get the fuck out.
            Damn right. The reason Clottey and Mosley got robbed.

Comment

Mississippi...WTF!!!

I'm not stating this as fact, but this to me seems like arum had this b!tch paid off and now she is holding out for more $$$, just a thought.

Now it doesn't look like the IZOD center in new jersey has anything for the 3rd, I wonder how long would it take to apply for a license. unfortunately the allstate arena in chicago has an event on the 3rd.

Comment

Everyone has the right to chose the way they want to die. Who fckn cares if Margarito only has one eye, let him fight if that's what he wants.

Comment

If it comes to texas i wont mind...ill just buy tickets and watch it live!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X