Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biggest Lightweight Upset Of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Biggest Lightweight Upset Of All Time?

???????????????????

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
    ???????????????????
    I'm not sure but the biggest one I have seen was Edwin Rosario losing in 1 round to Akinobu Hiranaka.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-02-2011, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Hilmer Kenty would tell you it was when he was defeated by Sean O'Grady for his Lightyweight Title, "Sean was never supposed to beat me."..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        I'm not sure but the biggest one I have seen was Edwin Rosario losing in 1 round to Akinobu Hiranaka.
        Not to get technical on you joseph5620 but the bout was at 140lbs.

Comment

A few other candidates

Livingstone Bramble over Mancini
          Nate Campbell over Juan Diaz
          Greg Haugan over Jimmy Paul

Where all suprises.

Comment

Freddie Pendleton knocking out Tyrone Trice in one round was a huge upset at the time in the Detroit area......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Freddie Pendleton knocking out Tyrone Trice in one round was a huge upset at the time in the Detroit area......Rockin'
              Was Duva training Trice at the time? Because I remember during the Whitaker-Pendleton fight the commentators mentioning that after that Duva swore never to put one of his fighters in with Pendleton again(til the Whitaker fight).

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Was Duva training Trice at the time? Because I remember during the Whitaker-Pendleton fight the commentators mentioning that after that Duva swore never to put one of his fighters in with Pendleton again(til the Whitaker fight).
                I don't know who was training him then, I could call my old trainer tomorrow and find out........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 09-02-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I don't know who was training him then, I could call my old trainer tomorrow and find out........Rockin'
                  You don't have to if it's long distance. I have the Wihitaker-Pendleton dvd around here somewhere, I could re-listen to what he said about Duva and Pendleton.

Comment

Teo Cruz beating Carlos Ortiz

Vilomar Fernandez beating Alexis Arguello

Comment

Working...
                    X