No announcement yet.

one major flaw that will hurt pacman with cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one major flaw that will hurt pacman with cotto

he can not fight on the inside..........ive never seen him even attempt to fight on the inside..and you cant keep cotto on the outside all night

Neither can fight backing up,whoever starts backing up,goes night night!!

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      he can not fight on the inside..........ive never seen him even attempt to fight on the inside..and you cant keep cotto on the outside all night
      I wouldn't say Manny doesn't know how to fight on the inside. A fighter of his level and experience can do it, I just think it suits him better to fight from the outside.

He won't attempt to fight Cotto on the inside, **** he didn't even do that with Marquez but don't think he can't stay on the outside on Cotto. Pac has the stamina to stay outside all night if need be and the speed to keep Cotto there.

Comment

when you're as quick and fleetfooted as pac, why fight inside? inside fighting are for plodders like margarito. but pac obviously can fight inside. he'd done it before. except it would be foolish to do this now for in stretches against a bigger opponent you cant bully.

Comment

sooner or later cotto will make him fight in the pocket..people speak on mannys speed..but cotto pretty fast himself

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            I wouldn't say Manny doesn't know how to fight on the inside. A fighter of his level and experience can do it, I just think it suits him better to fight from the outside.

He won't attempt to fight Cotto on the inside, **** he didn't even do that with Marquez but don't think he can't stay on the outside on Cotto. Pac has the stamina to stay outside all night if need be and the speed to keep Cotto there.
            Negative, Cotto has fought fast guys with longer reach and more power than Manny and he has been able to get to the inside. Like you said you dont got to certain level and cant do things.

Cotto knws how to cut off the ring, and have the jab to keep Manny at bay while doing it.

And if they get to the inside, who is teh better inside fighter, plus stronger? Exactly!!!!!

The moment manny tries to go all offense he gets stomped!!!!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao is the favorite. But i am saying that Cotto has all the tools needed to score a big upset.

I bet on Cotto all i have.(I just don't know, and i am not interested to learn how to)

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                sooner or later cotto will make him fight in the pocket..people speak on mannys speed..but cotto pretty fast himself
                The thing I laugh the most, is how people supporting Manny, talks like Cotto will fight with his hands behind his back tied.

I mean, they talk about when manny lands, Manny speed and Power, how Manny will run Combos and ****.

**** is funny, they like Cotto will show up to get get at will and not throw Back.

The moment Cotto lands, you will see why I picked Cotto to win without much problems!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                  Neither can fight backing up,whoever starts backing up,goes night night!!
                  I respect pacman but cotto has backed up against the top WELTERWEIGHTS and pacman has backed up against lightweights/featherweights. Does anyone really believe pacman can beat CLOTTEY or margarito?

Comment

i started off just thinking about mannys speed aswell...but cotto isnt slow either and has 3 times the power manny had and a proven chin...the more i think about it as long as cotto isnt drained i think cotto will ko manny via lefthook to the body..

Comment

Working...
                    X