Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there no Mexican or Filipino male **** stars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZomBie Jesus!! View Post
    Come to think of it.. I don't think I ever seen a girl ****ed by an asian guy ever in ****.
    They're all too busy ****ing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Right so all Dominicans know how to do:

Is play baseball and be Island Monkeys. So it's kind of Equal.
      They also brag about how their women are hot and all, but I yet to meet one hot domminicanma

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        They also brag about how their women are hot and all, but I yet to meet one hot domminicanma
        Venya Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
          Venya Carolina.
          her face is not so good..

dios is black, yet he is ashamed of his black people, he posts dominican chicks that arent black

why are you interested in Mexican **** anyway dios?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Right so all Dominicans know how to do:

Is play baseball and be Island Monkeys. So it's kind of Equal.
            That was Hurtful Runs...

Comment

Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
              her face is not so good..

dios is black, yet he is ashamed of his black people, he posts dominican chicks that arent black

why are you interested in Mexican **** anyway dios?
              We don't believe in that bull**** of "1 drop of African Blood makes you black rule"

If you have 2 or 3 different types of ancestries why denounce all of them except for 1?
              Last edited by Pico Hollywood; 09-21-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

wait, Dios, you try to say that posting pics of ourselves in that other thread is "gay" yet you make this thread trying to claim that there are no mexican or pinoy male **** stars because you claim they have small penises? so 1, you made an observation about the same sex in ****o and 2, you are thinking about their pensises and somehow, this isnt gay?

Comment

My friend always says it just takes one drop of blood to do it. One drop of blood

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    They don't exist. Of course, the planeloads of American men who fly to the DR for the women might disagree with you.

Back to the key question: why aren't there Mexican or Filipino male **** stars? **** is mostly filmed in Southern California. Where there is an endless supply of Mexicans. And Filipinos.

Just seems like a statistical aberration.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 v2.0 View Post
                      wait, Dios, you try to say that posting pics of ourselves in that other thread is "gay" yet you make this thread trying to claim that there are no mexican or pinoy male **** stars because you claim they have small penises? so 1, you made an observation about the same sex in ****o and 2, you are thinking about their pensises and somehow, this isnt gay?
                      Did I do that? Or did you infer it?

Comment

Working...
                      X