No announcement yet.

!!shawn!! is a dickhead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/

there seems to be some mixed opinions on this thread......

its because shaun drives people to write **** like this by the way he acts.....

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
      all you are is an annoying ****wit im not going to even bother responding anymore
      What you meant to say was : "Oh ****, he called my bluff! He knows I don't box now!"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        What you meant to say was : "Oh ****, he called my bluff! He knows I don't box now!"
        whatever, but i do box (otherwise i wouldnt have joined this forum...) and i dont really care if i dont have the recognition of a tosser like you. I think you're the one who cant box idiot, you drop your hands, and you're not even fast enough to pull it off which is worse, and you spar like a girl, i didnt see any angles, slipping , ducking, turnoffs and barely any combos by either of you in the vid

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          I think it is you who don't box. Fooling around in the gym does not constitute boxing. Why won't you tell me where the vids of your bouts are?

The thread was unecessary. He is just a punk ass white kid who is putting up a macho shield to cover up his inadequacies. I mean it in a nice way fella, you need to get real and get boxing before thinking all this ****e about how good you are. You been training for more than a few months, then why haven't you had any bouts? Is it because your trainer and your gym are a joke?

Comment

Working...
          X