No announcement yet.

Zab "Gatekeeper" Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab "Gatekeeper" Judah?

Is this what Zab has been reduced to now? A gatekeeper? As I watched Clottey slowly chop Judah down, I saw in Judah a guy that is just fighting for paychecks really. He throws his combinations here and there, but overall, it's like he lacks any real fire to compete these days. When he bull****ted about not being able to see at the end, it was to seal the deal that Judah just ain't there anymore. Not that he ever was there before, but now it's more like, he'll compete as long as he can, but once he feels he's got no shot left or he's taking a beating and not dominate his opponent or intimidate them, he wants out ASAP. From now on, if he does continue considering he's racking up a journeyman's record, it'll just be to see how good his opponents really are, if they are ready to take a step up to the elite level, AFTER beating him.

He had **** balance last night too.. nearly fell over more than once, i've never thought a 30 year old fighter was a shell of himself but ****, he used to look better as an amateur.

Comment

He did trip a few times over his own feet i noticed that lol

Gatekeeper! hehehe

Gotta be honest but i thought exactly the same thing last night
      if his not careful his falling into Journeyman mode..

Comment

Zab has always been overrated.

He's now lost four of his past six fights (with one NC), two by stoppage.

Comment

Working...
        X