No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
    You have a good rep and I dont know you for **** but probably for good reason on your rep! If you rewatch the fight Canelo won 1-3 and 9-12 I gave the fight a draw or if a loss had to be given i gave the fight to GGG but clearly no robbery
    I gave Canelo 1-2 and 11-12. He lost man, GGG was robbed. Mexico knew it. Canelo was surviving most of the fight.

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
    He looked visibly disappointed when they were booing. I think that he knows he didn’t win, I think he was embarassed by running all night.
    Totally man. The dagger of a comment from GGG was the Mexican comment he made. Alluding to Canelo not fighting like a Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
      **** your mum, puto. You muxt be a ******ed Purto rican monkey.
      **** your family spic. ****ing punk ****sucker

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        Good Card.

I had CANELO winning 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 12.

6-6 was right result for me.
        Are you crazy? He only fought the first 20-30 secs of the last rounds (10-11-12) how'd he win them?

Comment

• Funny how ledderman was praising these judges before the fight. Then u get a 118-110 card. I did favor canelo before the fight. But 118-110 is outrageous.

Comment

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            Coward is a guy who has spent 0 hours in a boxing gym and calls himself “kush king” on a combat sports forum. You lazy couch potato! You prob try and cover your herpes with makeup like a puto lol
            Coward is the tranny that makes claims then bîtches out when they get called out,figures your a gggteabàggerfággger

Comment

• Before C.J Ross and now Adelaide Byrd... They should really consider not to put women judges...

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                So why didn't Canelo beat him?
                Thats my point....canelo is just a good fighter himself and he arguably beat ggg. Ggg ain't a great fighter and sure as hell aint p4p #1

Comment

• This is what is wrong with boxing. Networks and big money promoters corrupt the sport and and always reward the money drawing fighter. 118 to 110 is a slap in the face of any knowledgeable fight fan. I guess Alvarez won 10 rounds by keeping his hands down and fighting in spurts, landing one punch at a time. He was pretty much non existent rounds 3 to 9. GGG was the aggressor, landed 50 more punches and was able to land his jab at will. Lastly, how do you win a fight constantly backing up with your hands down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    CANELO BOXED BEAUTIFULLY at times in this fight.

Out of the two Boxers tonight....i was more impressed by Canelo then GGG.
                    Canelo had his moments. But it was few and far from the truth.

GGG was a steam roller, connecting and missing as he kept the pressure pinning Canelo off the ropes.

Why is Canelo always stuck in the ropes for majority of the rounds and can't seem to find the center of the ring. Which was the key to victory as how Roach mentioned before the fight that canelo should stay off the ropes at all times to win this fight.

Answer: It's because, although GGG wasn't connecting all his punches he still connected more and frequently through out the fight, and dished out the pain, that's why canelo had no choice but to live and die in the ropes. GGG relentless attack, was too much for Canelo to match. As a result he tried to find solace in the ropes. Which was, as we all know, GGG territory.

GGG, wasn't great that night, but he landed more than enough to keep Canelo at bay. Those GGG punches that landed must have hurt Canelo a lot to think of back paddling for most of the rounds. This is the hurt business. The one who felt the pain and had to retreat for most of the rounds was the mexican fighter, who was suppose to fight mexican, but didn't.

Tells you how much sting GGGs punches have. That also tells you, Canelo was in survival mode for the duration of the fight.

Canelo's game is not to be in the ropes, but he got there consistently coz of GGG. That tells you who instilled pain in this fight and who was the ring General.

# Canelita was on survivor mode
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-17-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Get off my dyck you puzzy. Tell your mom I'm coming by tonight
                      angry Canelo lost you ****ing idiot? fight me you little dirty ****

Comment

Working...
                      X