3 AM Max Bench Workout!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Lmao I got in ur head. Loser...
    You didnt get into my head. You just stopped giving any resemblance to a logical argument. It was just stupid. Did you just run out of excuses? You failed completely to even engage in any logical debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
      You didnt get into my head. You just stopped giving any resemblance to a logical argument. It was just stupid. Did you just run out of excuses? You failed completely to even engage in any logical debate.
      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 08-27-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Waste of time! First off secure your bar with some collars to be safer. Second start with just the bar (no weights) and hit 100 reps ( perfect form).
        Then add 10lbs per side and get 35 reps. Then set your bar with
        50lbs (25 per side) and get 3 sets of 8 reps.
        When that workout becomes a piece of cake add 5 to 10lbs to each set. (bar + 5 or 10lbs per side 100 reps)
        Try to get 5 reps of what your trying now after 3 weeks of what I'm suggesting.

High reps= low weight.
        Low reps=max weight

When you get all that done after 5 weeks then find a 2x4 to lift your bench to an "incline" and start over! Don't forget the Collars!

3AM is a great time to be sleeping.............

Ray

^^^ dont do this, this guy is an idiot. 100 bar reps is a waste of time.

adding collars is extremely unsafe, i take it you never benched in your entire life. he has no spotter. what does he do then if the bar falls on his chest and he has no way to get it off? if the collars are on he will be trapped! your "advice" could get someone killed!

Comment

• "adding collars is extremely unsafe".............

Yeah everyone presses "max weight" without a spotter!
          If there no spot you just workout with manageable weight.

I opened my gym in 1969 it remains open to this day, wheres yours?

Come back when you've trained fighters for over 50 years elf!

Ray

Comment

"adding collars is extremely unsafe".............

Ray

It doesnt have to be max weight to be dangerous. You dont even understand the simple concept of fatigue here. Collars are unsafe and it shows you have no experience with standard gym equipment in a bench and barbell setup. You're lucky nobody has died at your gym taking your "advice", if you can even call it that

Comment

• When did your gym open and how many fighters have you trained?

Go away and come back with some proof you have experience!!

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                I guess youve run out of anything remotely intelligent. Did you tske too many blows to the hesd or something?

Comment

"adding collars is extremely unsafe".............

Ray
                  You shouldnt use collars when youre alone even when you arent maxing out. If you cant keep a barbell level enough to have the plates not slide off you should work on technique.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
                    I guess youve run out of anything remotely intelligent. Did you tske too many blows to the hesd or something?

Comment

When did your gym open and how many fighters have you trained?

Go away and come back with some proof you have experience!!

Ray

Maybe you have a gym maybe you dont, its irrelevant, youre giving terrible, dangerous advice. Everyone here who actually uses bench and barbells understands the dangers of collars. Claiming you have a gym as proof your advice is good is logical fallacy. Britney Spears sold 100+ million records, does it mean she can sing? If a doctor cut off the wrong leg, is it not a mistake just because hes a doctor?

Dont self proclaim yourself as an expert bro. People here are trying to prevent you from killing people in this gym of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X