Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats GGG will Garglers and the media admit the p4p status was premature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    dont need all the condiments and extras bro...he has 2 out of 3 belts that he didnt earn in the ring.

most every champion that had issues making big fights moved up, and lets be real....Fighting Zurda and Degale is more intriguing than him fighting BJS or someone not Jacobs or Canelo at 160....154-168 doe
    Its not condiments, its objectivity. It is true he was elevated for two of his belts, but that is only part of the story. When he is done with Canelo, he will have earned everything he has, in the ring.

As far as 168 goes, DeGale is the only interesting fight imo and besides. He just fought Jacobs and now he is fighting Canelo. And after that I would much rather see him against Charlo, Andrade or the Khurtsidze/BJS winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Mayweather schooled every opponent. He shut down a 16 Division champion shrined as #48 aka "number forty eight!" He beat a 23 year old fighter, a fighter who is now fighting a 35 year old Middleweight legend?
      I totally agree and posted already that Mayweather schooled Connello.
      I had that fight at my house invited everyone over so they can check out the next great, what does Connello do gets out boxed the whole fight.
      Uses some lame excuse about how he thought money was going to fight him the same way he fought Cotto.
      Right after the fight was sign money puts it out there don't expect the same fight I had with Cotto I expect to box more. Not too smart by him and his team expecting anything more from money may.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        is funny because is mainly flomos and GGG haters (like TS) who are backing canelo
        Of course but rightfully so. If canelo beats ggg it makes floyds win over canelo just look even better in their eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Mayweather schooled every opponent. He shut down a 16 Division champion shrined as #48 aka "number forty eight!" He beat a 23 year old fighter, a fighter who is now fighting a 35 year old Middleweight legend?
          Since when we're close fights schooling ?? Dude yu post pure garbage very sad

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
            Its not condiments, its objectivity. It is true he was elevated for two of his belts, but that is only part of the story. When he is done with Canelo, he will have earned everything he has, in the ring.

As far as 168 goes, DeGale is the only interesting fight imo and besides. He just fought Jacobs and now he is fighting Canelo. And after that I would much rather see him against Charlo, Andrade or the Khurtsidze/BJS winner.
            BJS still has the WBO until he is stripped or loses....needs all four belts to be undisputed...with BJS scalp he is undoubtedly the man at 160.

Charlos isnt fighting GGG......Id like to see him fight andrade too....i just dont see any of the guys moving from 54 fighting him soon.....

I think DeGale, Dirrell Brothers, Zurda will be bigger challenges for him than those middelweights...just my 2 cents

Comment

im ok with people ranking golovkin where they do now as far as p4p.....even though i think his resume stinks and he def ducked ward...he can be called the best mw of his era too

but if he loses to canelo...ALL OF IT goes out the window IMO

Comment

Why would anyone give a fik about that, it should simply be "he beat someone who was highly touted" and thus recieve full credit, it would be a great win, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post

by the time next year comes...charlo might be someone golovkin wants to seriously avoid...

i need to see alot more out of boo boo...believe me...boo boo is from my home/native state..nobody wants to see him succeed more than me...but i need to see way more out of him..i was not impressed with his performance against culcay....and of course his overall lack of activity which we all know about

Comment

Working...
                  X