Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor gets sHOoK on steroid accusation at Press Conf..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Diaz punchy or has he always talked like that?

He seems like he has down syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      UFC is really uneducated white men's sport, not talking about MMA.
      NAte talking stupid stuff like 13 y.o. children's facebook quotes and people applaud him. Omg quit that bs.
      Why do all of these strange accounts randomly throw "white" into posts completely unrelated to race on boxingscene? It's like a constant theme

This place is so ghetto white is like the f word and you just randomly throw it into a sentence out of habit

Is Diaz even considered white? Being in southern California it's doubtful the crowd was more than 1/3 white? wtf are you even talking about?
      Last edited by ////; 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Sounds like this nate diaz guy is the one on roids, he referred to weight gain and just UFC in general as "EVERYBODY in UFC is on steroids" he's not excluding himself, not once. When his team mates were called out, he just repeated, 'everybody is on steroids.' Guilty and deflecting.

SugarKane, I feel like the audio evidence jumped out at you and you picked the other guy to point at, what's up with that? Don't let some minuscule verbal alteration with Floyd determine the way you judge the other person at all times.

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
        If anything mcgregor should be getting respect from boxing fans. Dude is moving up from 145 to 170 becuase his opponent pulled out.
        that's pretty ballsy. I don't know **** about ufc, but surely someone at 145 would want that payday or maybe a weight class between there???

I'll say one thing about this Mcgregor, he's a cool fighter as far as I've seen and he's witty and pretty well-spoken for a fighter, charismatic. He's good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
          Is Diaz punchy or has he always talked like that?

He seems like he has down syndrome
          Think he's always been like that.

Comment

Shook?
            Doesn't look shook to me, but Diaz is probably right everyone is on steroids.

Comment

UFC is a damn freak show

Connor is a mental case...no doubt he will get KTFO or submitted at some point and go haywire maybe kill himself.

And Nate Diaz sounds like a drug addict!

Jesus Christ someone give these guys therapists.

never believe your own hype.

Unless you're the one and only Muhammad Ali then maybe you'll get away with it.

Comment

yea that was the first time ive seen him upset lol he got pissed

Comment

Diaz is always high. Not a joke. They continuously fail drug tests cause they have medicinal cards and smoke for their "ailments". UFC don't give a **** tho. All these cats do what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                    Shook?
                    Doesn't look shook to me, but Diaz is probably right everyone is on steroids.
                    To the extent that they can get away with it, all combat athletes are. The stakes are too high not to.

Comment

It's like Khan going up to fight Canelo at 155lbs but Canelo hasn't been training and is given 2 weeks notice so the fight has to take place at 170lbs because no way Canelo can make 155lbs in 2 weeks. I'd favour Khan is this situation. It's not ballsy its a cheap move by the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X