Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Bogus Scorecard Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's be honest, whenever a woman is on the panel we all know there's going to be a scandal

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      This is an idea that I came up with but never got around to it. I'm tired of incompetent and/or corrupt judges. So my idea was, how about we start tracking the bogus scorecards to see if we can see some if certain judges appear numerous times. If certain judges appear multiple times we can gather all of that judges scorecards and write a letter to the state commission.

Every time you see a bogus scorecard post:

1. The name of the fight
      2. The name of the judge
      3. The judges score

Don't just post in the case of a robbery. Even if the right guy wins a split decision with one outrageous card it can be included as well.
      Adding a picture of them would be nice too! Im done for it but getting people to unite on NSB is like getting water and oil to mix.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        let's be honest, whenever a woman is on the panel we all know there's going to be a scandal
        Julie Lederman is usually solid but had an off night with Chavez/Bradley.

Comment

Lewis-Holyfield 1
          Eugenia Williams: Holyfield winning 115–113
          Larry O'Connell: Draw 115–115.

Comment

Arizona ref Chris Flores had Rolly Romero up 66-65 at the time of the Pitbull Cruz stoppage

Comment

Working...
            X