No announcement yet.

Porter the new "Brawler Hype Machine"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter the new "Brawler Hype Machine"

I made a thread a few days ago stating when would we learn regarding the hype brawlers get even tough 9/10 they get exposed by boxers.

So my new discussion is regarding Porter, he will get exposed just like the other brawlers who have entered the ring before him.

Please slow down the hype before you get butt hurt once again..

Thanks

Porter still has a lot to prove before he's considered elite. But he isn't just an one-dimensional brawler. The guy has a good jab and good foot speed. He's an intelligent fighter that uses angles. Sometimes he does look crude but the kid has talent.

Comment

Porter isn't a brawler. He's a very skilled pressure fighter, his boxing ability is very underrated. He's got a good jab, good footwork etc.

Learn boxing.

Comment

He's not a brawler, he just knew Malignaggi was shot and a light puncher to boot. So he just wen in with haymakers. I doubt he uses that strategy on any serious contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          Porter isn't a brawler. He's a very skilled pressure fighter, his boxing ability is very underrated. He's got a good jab, good footwork etc.

Learn boxing.
          By 2015 he will be exposed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
            I made a thread a few days ago stating when would we learn regarding the hype brawlers get even tough 9/10 they get exposed by boxers.

So my new discussion is regarding Porter, he will get exposed just like the other brawlers who have entered the ring before him.

Thanks
            So what? Jack Dempsey was a "brawler", Mike Tyson was a "brawler". Sometimes there is a guy who just blasts people and it works because the other fighter just doesn't know how to deal with that kind of aggression. Also, it's fun as hell to watch. I really don't care how long his career lasts or what kind of legacy he leaves I just hope we see him for a long time cause he's fun to watch.

Comment

Thanks
              What about all the boxer-runners who get "exposed" by come-forward fighters? you just want to ignore those?

Comment

Losing a boxing match is normal. What is not normal is every fighter going undefeated in their career. We need to stop correlating losing a fight, to be "exposed."

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Losing a boxing match is normal. What is not normal is every fighter going undefeated in their career. We need to stop correlating losing a fight, to be "exposed."
                  exactly

Comment

A lot of boxers have been "exposed" by brawlers too. Not too many fighters, brawlers or any other style, remain undefeated besides Floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X