Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Has Serious Doubts That Gamboa is Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each time I see Broner in action, I am more impressed. The one thing that keeps me at bay in terms of being a big fan is how bad he bites Mayweather. Broner needs to be Broner. Stop regurgitating what you hear Mayweather saying.

Comment

I've said it before.... Get Gamboa-JuanMa going if Gamboa wants to get paid..... I don't think Gamboa fairs to well at 35

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Tell em Broner, you made this sport what it is, God himself trembles at the thought of your skill level.
        Lol..jesus himself told him that he would buy the ppv of his based in his skill level....

Comment

i'd love to see

what broner can do vs some legit guys. demarco was his only fight vs someone of note but demarco still wasnt considered a whos whos. kids got talent and a big mouf, makes for great tv and fights. put broner/gamboa on the FMJ card in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Broner shouldn't tell anyone they dont act seriously, he acts like a professional clown 24/7

Comment

Broner rubbed me the wrong way at first with the hair brushing. But since the fight with Ponce I've been extremely impressed. Gamboa gets mowed over pretty easily. Like I said Before. He wont be challenged until he hits 140. Even there he'll be favored in most of those match ups. He's here to stay whether you hate him or love him. Lets keep it real. Every fighter in history with these certain characteristics gets hated until they retire or decline. Young. Flashy. Undefeated. Willingness to tell you they're as good as advertised. And black. There I said it. I just figured Id point out the trend. Don't wanna hear that "why are you playing the race card" business. Its not my deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Read it somewhere and can't find it now, but why would it come as a surprise to you anyway, especially when guys like Berto and Alexander have earned the same for less viewership? An even If he did earn a million after he pays dues and taxes it's not like it's what he's going home with in the end.
                Didn't he only get 500K or so previously? It is possible he hit 1 mil, but it would be good to see the purses.

Comment

Working...
                X