• Show
Clear All

Quillin in the house!!!!! lets see a Quillin/Golovkin fight

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
      Quillin in the house!!!!! lets see a Quillin/Golovkin fight
      Golovkin would kill Quillin

Comment

Great video. Really well put together. Plus, bonus Watson brothers footage from 6.55-7.25.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          Golovkin would kill Quillin
          I think Golovkin would win but his chin would be tested by Quillin power.

Comment

Awesome video and I'm definitely a Quillin fan since that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              I liked the piece a lot good stuff and they said there is more to come on young up and coming boxers. This is some quality work.
              Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
              Grantland does great work and Kid Chocolate is a perfect fighter for them to feature because of his charisma. Looking forward to future videos like this of other young fighters.
              Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Great video. Really well put together. Plus, bonus Watson brothers footage from 6.55-7.25.
              Indeed, quality work. Short and sweet, and nicely constructed. Good photography. I liked the background music and the way it built inexorably towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Need more videos like this Profiling Up and Coming Fighters

Love Quillin's Passion!
                I agree.. check this vid out on another up and coming prospect I found it pretty interesting youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_wtS3JIEU

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Indeed, quality work. Short and sweet, and nicely constructed. Good photography. I liked the background music and the way it built inexorably towards the end.
                  Music is Zack Hemsey's 'Vengeance', as used in the finale of Pac-Marquez 24/7 last year.

Great song for the beginning of your runs.

Comment

Originally posted by dre23000 View Post
                    I agree.. check this vid out on another up and coming prospect I found it pretty interesting youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_wtS3JIEU
                    thanks for posting man that was a pretty cool vid that kid seems like he lived one rough life. pretty raw fighter but seems like he has a ton of power.

Kid Chocolate vs. Golovkin would be an amazing fight.

Comment

Very good video. I'm proud of Pete. Pete trained at my fathers gym here in Grand Rapids some before he moved to New York. His best friend Johnny Burress (the guy with the dreads ) that warned Pete about the streets is my cousin. This video almost made my eyes water lol Pete has definetly put the hard work in to make it to where he is now. He took no shortcuts and made plenty sacrifices.

Comment

Working...
                      X