Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Rubio is still the top choice for Feb 4th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: Rubio is still the top choice for Feb 4th.

Speaking of Chavez......

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    Arum says that MA Rubio is still their top choice in terms of who they face on Feb 4th #boxing

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    As for the Martinez-Chavez situation he says it's being 'worked on' but he made it clear, nobody dictates to them their business #boxing

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
      Talk to someone who works with MA Rubio, everything comes out OK tonight, he thinks a deal will be announced for Feb 4 next week

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
        As for the Martinez-Chavez situation he says it's being 'worked on' but he made it clear, nobody dictates to them their business #boxing
        I know you ****ing scumbag.

Comment

Arums gonna duck Martinez and Floyd with rubio/chavez which is actually a good fight to see how legítimate chavez is and manny/cotto 2 which i also dont mind after cotto showed massive improvements smashing margarito making himself only a one loss fighter now and a damn good fight for pac, cotto has gotten better technically imo and manny has gotten softer.

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
            Arum said they would not be 'bamboozled' into a Chavez-Martinez fight. I just love that he used the word - 'bamboozled' #boxing

Comment

if it takes place... will it happen in the states? Make it in L.A. or Las Vegas. Don't want to go to Texas... too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow Down View Post
                if it takes place... will it happen in the states? Make it in L.A. or Las Vegas. Don't want to go to Texas... too far.
                Lets do it in NY.

The Garden.

Comment

What a scumbag. Arum pretty much confirmed him and Chavez are flat-out ducking Martinez

Comment

i would love to see chavez/rubio if scumbag arum doesn't want to make a fight with martinez. rubio should be able to beat vanda tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X