Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlles Boxing Puts Olympic Style Drug Testing Pacquiao Will Never Get Busted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlles Boxing Puts Olympic Style Drug Testing Pacquiao Will Never Get Busted

Boxing drug testing sucks ass. They never catched Shane Mosley and they will never catch Manny Pacquiao. Balco's Victor Conte confirmed this. Also Boxing makes way too much money thanks to Pacquiao, Even if he tests positive boxing will not let those tests come to light because they lose their top dog.

BOXING NEEDS RANDOM DRUG TESTING DONE BY PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF BOXING WITH NO BIAS ON FIGHTERS AND NOT SCARED TO LET THE RESULTS COME OUT TO THE PUBLIC.

How many excuses do you guys have for Cotto taking a beating?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      WTF? is this thread about Cotto? jeezzzzzz I know you obsessed with the guy and I know you like to wank to him, but please stop!!!!

BTW you have a sexy voice Bully:gay:

Comment

A simple google search would allow you to find out that in fact, OLYMPIC TESTS HAVE NEVER DETECTED HGH IN AN ATHLETE and that urine is now sufficient to detect HGH.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...da-backs-urine

a similar report can be found here:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2008-...ine-test_N.htm

How can you promote using as system which has never proven itself? Will you use a rat trap that NEVER CAUGHT ANY RATS?

EPO, or Erythropoietin (pronounced, ah-rith-ro-poy-tin) can ALSO be detected by urine tests.

http://www.rice.edu/~jenky/sports/epo.html

Tests which Manny agreed to take every day up to the fight night. So now, not only are blood tests redundant and unnecessary, it is now proven that urine is actually a BETTER method of testing for roids.
        Last edited by AFighter4U; 01-29-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          A simple google search would allow you to find out that in fact, OLYMPIC TESTS HAVE NEVER DETECTED HGH IN AN ATHLETE and that urine is now sufficient to detect HGH.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...da-backs-urine

a similar report can be found here:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2008-...ine-test_N.htm

EPO, or Erythropoietin (pronounced, ah-rith-ro-poy-tin) can ALSO be detected by urine tests.

http://www.rice.edu/~jenky/sports/epo.html

Tests which Manny agreed to take every day up to the fight night. So now, not only are blood tests redundant and unnecessary, it is now proven that urine is actually a BETTER method of testing for roids.

Want more kid? I got Conte I don't need google for this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Cotto was damaged after the Margarito fight not to mention he was forced to weigh 145 Pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by A-side meth View Post
              Want more kid? I got Conte I don't need google for this ****.
              Thank you for just proving my point. Olympic-style blood testing is USELESS and OUTDATED.

The more recent methods of detecting HGH are now through URINE.

You obviously don't listen to the clip you just linked. According to CONTE HIMSELF, it takes at least A DAY for creams and such to hide the presence of EPO and the like.

What Manny was more than willing to do was DAILY URINE TESTS UP TO THE FIGHT NIGHT. That means even more than one test per day.

That would give no time for them to cover up for any drug or roid use and would be even better than RANDOM TESTING because if they are tested more than once DAILY, then there would be absolutely no time for them to taper off the roids.
              Last edited by AFighter4U; 01-29-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-side meth View Post
                Boxing drug testing sucks ass. They never catched Shane Mosley and they will never catch Manny Pacquiao. Balco's Victor Conte confirmed this. Also Boxing makes way too much money thanks to Pacquiao, Even if he tests positive boxing will not let those tests come to light because they lose their top dog.

BOXING NEEDS RANDOM DRUG TESTING DONE BY PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF BOXING WITH NO BIAS ON FIGHTERS AND NOT SCARED TO LET THE RESULTS COME OUT TO THE PUBLIC.
                I agree to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  Thank you for just proving my point. Olympic-style blood testing is USELESS and OUTDATED.

The more recent methods of detecting HGH are now through URINE.

You obviously don't listen to the clip you just linked. According to CONTE HIMSELF, it takes at least A DAY for creams and such to hide the presence of EPO and the like.

What Manny was more than willing to do was DAILY URINE TESTS UP TO THE FIGHT NIGHT. That means even more than one test per day.

That would give no time for them to cover up for any drug or roid use and would be even better than RANDOM TESTING because if they are tested more than once DAILY, then there would be absolutely no time for them to taper off the roids.
                  If its ueless and outdated Pacquiao wouldve agreed to take it

Comment

You cannot reasonably expect a fighter to give blood for testing EVERY DAY UP TO THE FIGHT NIGHT.

But it would be within reason to expect a fighter to pee at least twice a day and thus enable them to be tested accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X