Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have an expierence with tuf-wear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have an expierence with tuf-wear?

whats up guys, I haven't posted in forever but im back and was curious to see if anyone has had any experience with tuf-wear equipment? particularly either the bag gloves or the training gloves. I hurt myself and ive been out of training for about a year, but im getting back soon and im gonna be using my grant campeon training gloves but to be honest i don't really like them all that much. I was thinking of either buying a pair of tuf-wear training gloves or maybe the title gel. Anyone have any info?

title gel suck, had em for 2 months then the lining, gel and stuffing all came out. and they are big on your hands ugh they are horrible. go with fighting gloves, best gloves I have ever used.

Comment

Originally posted by 7 1 6 View Post
      title gel suck, had em for 2 months then the lining, gel and stuffing all came out. and they are big on your hands ugh they are horrible. go with fighting gloves, best gloves I have ever used.
      i hate fighting gloves with such a passion...

Comment

I have the Tuf-wear double-end bag. It is the best double end bag I have.

Others I have heard from about Tuf-wear products all said their stuff is very well made.

Comment

ROCKY wore it in the first movie!!!

Comment

One of my first gyms had a 10+ year old pair of Tufwear bag gloves that everyone still used & they felt good

I picked up a pair of training gloves off my buddy, 6 years old, still in good shape except for the trim around the laces.

the one thing i noticed is that the padding's very thick. the 16s i got off my friend are bigger than the Classics/Zepol 18s that I gave him in trade. Almost the size of ringside 4 layer foam.

Comment

Working...
            X