• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Whew. Well, that worked.

Now need Taylor.
    What odds did you get on your parlay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
      Does anyone else hear Teddy's throat clearing?!?! GodTamnn!! Sounds like he's coughing up a f.uckin' rock.
      I know, he does that all the time and he has been doing it for years, must smoke a lot of weed.

Comment

• Wait... how does the guy who gets hit on the brow doesn't cut up but the other guy does on the top of his head? That dude must have some tough ass skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          What odds did you get on your parlay?
          I have 2. 1 I got about 1/.5, the other right at even money.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            I have 2. 1 I got about 1/.5, the other right at even money.
            Those are pretty good odds. I want to bet on the BHOP fight tomorrow but I only feel confident of putting money on the fight going the distance. I also want to bet on the Barker fight but he is like an -1800 fav, so I'd have to parlay that for sure.

I might bet on that Sosa fight as the odds are pretty close to even on that one. Trying to save up for next week and dump a lot on Tim winning and the fight going the distance.

Comment

• Pretty bad punching technique in this fight. I don't think anyone is going down or out...

Comment

• So when is Ziglar going to just go for broke because he isn't going to win on the outside like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Oooh! I can't read. You did say almost bahaha. I think the alcohol is affecting ME.

Anyway, maybe if Bisbal would've taken training seriously the outcome would've been the other way around. Can't believe this is an ex gold medalist. Then again look at Solis...

I'm not sure how that myth came about but he never was a gold medalist, he didn't even qualify for the olympics as he lost to David Price in the trials.

I do believe he has a brother/cousin with a similar sounding name who took an olympic medal though so maybe that is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Pretty bad punching technique in this fight. I don't think anyone is going down or out...
                    Yeah, it's one of those meh type fights....both guys moving and showing a lot of action but nothing too exciting happening.

Comment

• Taylor didn't sound confident in his pre-fight interview...like he was caught up in the limelight...............................of an ESPN fight, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X