No announcement yet.

Jacobs had Broner winning LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone even watch the video?

He said "I'm biased, I was going for Broner which is why I had him up".

Nothing more to see here

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Anyone who gave Broner more than 2 maybe 3 is biased. He didn't win that much.
      Idk about that. I think Broner was being aggressive enough in those later rounds & landing some good stuff that I could see someone having some of those rounds going Broner's way. I believe two judges had it 8-4 & idk that they were biased. But I think any further is venturing into biased opinions &/or crazytown.

Granted I could only give Broner 2 rounds myself & one of them was that super thin first round that easily coulda been 10-10, but I can see some argument in giving Broner more & I think these scorecards were fine. I've seen plenty of insane scorecards in my day, hell this year & these judges all made sense to me even if I disagreed by a round & 2 rounds with them I can still see the argument for how they scored it. Quite often there is no argument to be had when scorecards are so far off from what we just watched.

Its all a mute point doe cuz Jacobs is the guy being brought up in this thread & he for sure had Broner up, not just 3 or 5 rounds, so he for sure was too biased (as he himself brings up) or went to crazytown with his scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Nothing more to see here
        Yes true. But that is exactly why I never trust razor thin 115-113 scorecards from biased guys backing up their fighter.

More often or not they are not honest and bend the reality of the fight to suit their taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Nothing more to see here
          Larry, Stax and Brush are all biased, and non of them had Broner winning.

Comment

This is some twilight zone type stuff.

Comment

I was actually rooting for Broner and not only did I NOT have him winning, I found it hard to give him more than 1 round.

Comment

I scored all 12 for Garcia

Comment

Obviously Jacobs is tripping but no one else is intrigued by who will be his opponent on October 14?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                    I scored all 12 for Garcia
                    I did too. I thought even two rounds was generous.
                    Last edited by Mammoth; 07-30-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                      Boxers don't automatically make good judges. Also he even says in the video he is biased because he was rooting for Broner .
                      My thoughts, exactly. I can't understand how someone who boxes can be so clueless about scoring a fight. And bias is no excuse. If that was a close fight, I would agree; but even a poor judge can see it wasn't even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X