It's finally happening, Gus(Breaking Bad) coming back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's finally happening, Gus(Breaking Bad) coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsouXrhykCc&sns=em

I'm fcking amped for this, Gus was an amazing character, I was hoping they Would do a show just about him instead of Saul, but now I see why they did things the way they did.

were going to get to see how one of the best tv drug traffickers ever got going, this is to b be great,

He was cool. So now they're going to show how Mike and Saul started working for him? I haven't seen BCS yet. Also, would it make sense to bring back Hank? Or is Hank in it already? Honestly, Saul is a great character and a good spin off idea, but what about Jesse Pinkman? He was like the only other main character who didn't get killed off. I'll start binge watching BCS after season 3. I want a good amount of episodes to watch without any breaks.

Comment

Is better call saul worth watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Yes, especially if Saul was one of your favorite characters. A lot of breaking bad characters are in it, even minor ones like that stock broker with the BMW.

Ps I'm sitting on the throne right now dropping bombs, in a dark bathroom with the lights off and only candles lit from bath body, with the shower water running to steamy up the joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          It's a slow burn, it's film noir style if your familiar with that style of film, which in the U.S. Really doesn't exist. If I had to compare it to a movie its kind of like "the drop". It's slow, but if you appreciate the slow burn you'll love it.

It also breaks down how mike and Saul came to be, tuco and his uncle are also in it so far.

Sauls character has similarities to walt as far as the viewer is connects to him which makes it great. Saul like walt, is not a good guy, he's a selfish piece of ****, but despite that, as a viewer you root for him, you accept him for who he is. But make no mistake About it, like walt, he is not a good guy by any means. Which IMO, makes BB and Saul, different from any other American styled show.

I fcking love it, but it's too slow for a lot of people. If your patient and you can connect with characters you'll probably like it, especially if your familiar with film noir.

If not, you'll hate it most likely.

I think it's brilliant.
          Last edited by AddiX; 01-13-2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsouXrhykCc&sns=em

I'm fcking amped for this, Gus was an amazing character, I was hoping they Would do a show just about him instead of Saul, but now I see why they did things the way they did.

were going to get to see how one of the best tv drug traffickers ever got going, this is to b be great,

Maniac310

Comment

Working...
            X