Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we compare Duran Leonard I with Floyd Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
    Maidana must of weighed 20lbs bigger then lil Floyd.

people say pac is smaller then floyd lol, yes, maybe, by like 3 lbs maybe.
    Actually it's more like 7-9 pounds.

A guy who calls himself 'Money' and values money above just about everything else could have saved himself $300,000 by coming in a pound lighter in his fight against Marquez, yet he didn't. Why? Because, ever since the age of 30 (an age by which muscle mass and bone density have peaked) Floyd has been incapable of getting under 146 lbs (if you have evidence to the contrary I'd be happy to see it, but understand that reports from Floyd himself do not constitute evidence). Manny on the other hand came in weighing 138 lbs against Hatton (this was after his 30th birthday).

There is little natural weight difference between Maidana and Mayweather. The difference between Manny and Floyd is greater than that between Floyd and Marcos.

Comment

Duran could well be compared to Mayweather considering both of them are extremely hard to hit clean.

Comment

im sorry i cant compare these at all lol..... nothing adds up

now if floyd and pac fought in their primes right after pac beat cotto and floyd beat marquez you could compare those two fight

i believe pac would have won in similar fashion to duran close decision

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          im sorry i cant compare these at all lol..... nothing adds up

now if floyd and pac fought in their primes right after pac beat cotto and floyd beat marquez you could compare those two fight

i believe pac would have won in similar fashion to duran close decision
          I agree with you on that.

Comment

Working...
          X