Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev via fatality. If Ward gets in the ring with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Prime Hopkins beats Kovalev. Andre Ward has shown no signs of ring rust. He's like rigondeaux. He makes great fighters look like bums. Prime Bernard has made great, good, and up and coming fighters look like bums. And those fighters haven't been the same since fighting Bernard
      prime Hopkins beats Kovalev???

Gtfoh. Kovalev sent Hopkins into a shell beat him every round on EVERY SCORECARD, knocked him down, and nearly KO'd him in the 12. No one has ever done that to Hopkins ever. I know what you're gonna say "but Hopkins was old doe"... You cannot compare Hopkins to another 50 year old or 40 year old for that matter. Hopkins drew and beat prime pascal when he was in his forties.. (Pascal beat Dawson before Ward beat him, Dawson many say is wards best opponent).

And then Kovalev embarrassing hoppy and knocking pascal out twice (first person ever to knock him down let alone knock him out too)

You're giving no credit to Sergey, not sure if it's bias Or whatever but Kovalev is no doubt the most dangerous boxer in the sport today and wards best opponent by a mile.

Cut the crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Dude you act like Ward has this impeccable impenetrable defense he doesn't. He is going to get tagged. It's all about if his chin can handle that or if kovos power changes wards strategy
        Lmao I know right? I'm worried for Ward sometimes because slow as molasses aka Barrera ****in tagged Ward.. Imagine what Kovalev would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Dude you act like Ward has this impeccable impenetrable defense he doesn't. He is going to get tagged. It's all about if his chin can handle that or if kovos power changes wards strategy
          Its more Kovalev is slow enough for Ward to technically out point him.

Comment

Its more Kovalev is slow enough for Ward to technically out point him.
            LOL

Barrera is literally the slowest light heavyweight boxer I've ever seen, so disgustingly pridictable. And yet "Ward gonna out point Kovalev doe" um like he did verse Barrera right? Ward got tagged way too much times verse slower than molasses Barrera

Comment

• Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
              prime Hopkins beats Kovalev???

Gtfoh. Kovalev sent Hopkins into a shell beat him every round on EVERY SCORECARD, knocked him down, and nearly KO'd him in the 12. No one has ever done that to Hopkins ever. I know what you're gonna say "but Hopkins was old doe"... You cannot compare Hopkins to another 50 year old or 40 year old for that matter. Hopkins drew and beat prime pascal when he was in his forties.. (Pascal beat Dawson before Ward beat him, Dawson many say is wards best opponent).

And then Kovalev embarrassing hoppy and knocking pascal out twice (first person ever to knock him down let alone knock him out too)

You're giving no credit to Sergey, not sure if it's bias Or whatever but Kovalev is no doubt the most dangerous boxer in the sport today and wards best opponent by a mile.

Cut the crap.
              Prime Hopkins makes Kovalev look like Pavlik and GGG is the most dangerous fighter in boxing.

Comment

Prime Hopkins makes Kovalev look like Pavlik and GGG is the most dangerous fighter in boxing.
                So if Kovalev beats Ward what will your excuse be?

Comment

• Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
                  So if Kovalev beats Ward what will your excuse be?
                  No excuse unless it is a robbery

Comment

No excuse unless it is a robbery
                    Yeah let's see..

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      really cant choose a winner...logic says kovalev but how can u bet against ward?
                      Kovalev is a complete fighter like Ward, is, this time I think it's a smart bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X