• Show
Clear All

I odubt Pac will fight again this year

Comment

I dont wanna watch this.

Pac will get flattened and it'd be a sad way to end his brilliant career

schooling a prime Bradley who's the best WW atm was a good closure

much better than Floyd fighting Berto The Bum

Dear Pac, you one upped Floyd in the retirement matches, like you did in many other depts throughout the years. Let it stay that way, oh best fighter of the decade
      Last edited by lopetego; 06-18-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

The Golovkin fight would recover everything they lost in the lawsuit. Plus millions more. They don't need Pacquiao.

Comment

Or canelo can fight the #1 p4p chocolatito, imagine another #1 p4p on his resume, win or lose!

Comment

Pushing hard for it?? when was it even mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              I dont wanna watch this.

Pac will get flattened and it'd be a sad way to end his brilliant career

schooling a prime Bradley who's the best WW atm was a good closure

much better than Floyd fighting Berto The Bum

Dear Pac, you one upped Floyd in the retirement matches, like you did in many other depts throughout the years. Let it stay that way, oh best fighter of the decade
              Did Floyd rape someone in your family or did you just lose a lot of money betting against him?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                Did Floyd rape someone in your family or did you just lose a lot of money betting against him?
                It's flat out jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I like how the thread title implies this is definitively being considered, whereas it's all just in OP's mind.
                  Same. Came in here looking for proof. Just another GGG fan trying to make Canelo look bad.

Comment

Why are people even entertaining this? There is absolutely no proof to TS claim. This is his personal opinion with no basis in facts. He's just a GGG fan trying to make Canelo look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      this is such a joke and they will make it to ....god i wish manny was in his prime so he could rape him like he did DLH and TONY OMG THAT WOULD BE GREATTT oscar would cry
                      IKR, a prime Manny would butt rape Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X