Michael Jai White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at him

Comment

Yeah, he is underrated for sure.. have you guys seen the video, where he teaches Kimbo Slice how to throw a punch, without making indications as to where it's gonna hit?

Comment

Awesome ****ing guy.

Been a fan for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Black Dynamite was a masterpiece.
          anyone seen the animated show? been like 3 episodes. there was a pilot 1-2 years ago that sucked then this year they released new episodes, each one has been great. i mean GREAT! white is the lead voice actor.

Comment

Really?

The dude can't act for s**t. He may have martial arts skills, you could say his martial arts skills are underrated but he is not an underrated actor.

Comment

Go to 3:15 of this video. My favourite scene in Tyson movie. Tried to embed but it's been disabled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlbpQMA3ek

Comment

I think they could make a reboot with him starring again...He obviously isn't going to start balding or getting 'old' old anytime soon. Spawn is one superhero movie that should be done right. Sucks because he seemed to be all for it a few years ago.

Comment

Not really. He's not all that great an actor. But Black Dynamite was really good though

Comment

Working...
                  X