No announcement yet.

Tucker Carlson is taking over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tv ratings? Lol

Tucker gives off white supremacist vibes. If the GOP is going to recover after Trump destroyed the brand and turned every Republican into a Trump cult member, then it isn’t going to be Tucker, Red faced, fish stick heir, born with with a silver spoon in his tongue.

Start with that war veteran guy with the eyepatch. He at least has a chance to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And yet CNN and MSNBC have lower ratings than the Cartoon Network, so I don't think that theory holds water.
      People always like cartoons, man.

Hell, even a Federal Judge - appointed by Trump - said Carson ain't to be taken literally. I dunno what else to tell ya man. You seriously thinking Carson, or any other pundit or political reporter - on either side of the political fence - is telling you the 'truth'?

You find that shit entertaining, fair enough, but if that's where you go looking for 'truth' then I ain't sure we got the same ideas about what the word means.

EDIT: Err, just for clarity, are CNN and MSNBC considered the voice of the 'left' or whathaveyou over the pond? I ain't too well versed in these things. The entire US party political spectrum all looks pretty far right from my perspective so I may well miss much of the nuance. Educate me.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-26-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

I think Tucker would do an incredible job of continuing to uphold the amazing victory’s Savior Trump has led us to

Tucker 2027!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          You seriously thinking Carson, or any other pundit or political reporter - on either side of the political fence - is telling you the 'truth'?
          I don't blindly believe anyone.

But I give more credence to folks who are proven right over those proven wrong. Case in point; the Russian collusion hoax.

Which networks/talent bought the hoax for two years, and which network/talent called it a hoax from the start?

You find that shit entertaining, fair enough, but if that's where you go looking for 'truth' then I ain't sure we got the same ideas about what the word means.
          I said none of that.

Please be careful about making strawman arguments.

EDIT: Err, just for clarity, are CNN and MSNBC considered the voice of the 'left' or whathaveyou over the pond? I ain't too well versed in these things. The entire US party political spectrum all looks pretty far right from my perspective so I may well miss much of the nuance. Educate me.
          Yes, those 2 are considered 'left' on the traditional left-right spectrum.

I don't see how the current Democrat Party can be considered 'right' by anyone. They are for nationalized healthcare, banning guns, and for all kinds of 'nanny laws' like choosing our food, cars, schools, etc for starters.

If that isn't far 'left' can you tell me what is?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            I never watch Fox News and Ive only seen short clips of Tucker's show.

People on here always say he tells the truth to both sides.

Can anyone link me to inconvenient truths he tells his right wing audience?
            I hope they don't duck this because I'm also very curious.

Comment

People like to have their beliefs affirmed in times of uncertainty, man, and the louder and more strident the better. Truth ain't really got much to do with anything.
              He is relaying a truth, that a lot of people feel is THE ONLY truth.

Personally, he is like a parrot that says what I already think, after I already thunk it.

Take of that what you will.

Comment

The only show I watch on fox..
                He called out cops day before yesterday so he does show both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  Tv ratings? Lol

Tucker gives off white supremacist vibes. If the GOP is going to recover after Trump destroyed the brand and turned every Republican into a Trump cult member, then it isn’t going to be Tucker, Red faced, fish stick heir, born with with a silver spoon in his tongue.

Start with that war veteran guy with the eyepatch. He at least has a chance to be taken seriously.
                  Everything you mentioned is just propaganda from the left, and msm, over 4 years.

The fact you drunk it down, like milk from your momma's teet, speaks volumes about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Everything you mentioned is just propaganda from the left, and msm, over 4 years.

The fact you drunk it down, like milk from your momma's teet, speaks volumes about you.
                    The left are TERRIFIED of Tucker Carlson, they know how much influence he has, that’s why they’re always going after his advertisers and trying to get him cancelled.

They can’t beat him, so they want to shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      The left are TERRIFIED of Tucker Carlson, they know how much influence he has, that’s why they’re always going after his advertisers and trying to get him cancelled.

They can’t beat him, so they want to shut him up.
                      The left try to cancel every discenting voice...... they are fascist and communists.

I wish people would acknowledge that fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X