Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Valdez: “Stevenson needs to rematch that girl in Miami.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That other dude that was with Stevenson should be ashamed of himself...he’s a damn pro boxer and his shots had little to no effect lol. People always talk about how lethal boxers supposedly would be in a street fight...I look at those 2, and feel like any remotely athletic regular sized guy would suplex either of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Valdez will probably make one last defense against Frampton and bounce to 130 to fight Herring as he'd be the mandatory to his belt. Good luck to Stevenson, might be a tad soon for him but he can hopefully unify those belts in time.
      Valdez not fighting Frampton. You think Frampton give a **** about that dude if he dont have a belt.

Comment

Oscar Valdez ducking Shakur Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          That other dude that was with Stevenson should be ashamed of himself...he’s a damn pro boxer and his shots had little to no effect lol. People always talk about how lethal boxers supposedly would be in a street fight...I look at those 2, and feel like any remotely athletic regular sized guy would suplex either of those guys.

I walked by Stevenson at a Top Rank card and he did look like a little kid. For sure some bigger guy who's in shape and wrestled in high school could just grab him and wrestle him down.

Comment

So does this mean he's fighting him or is he just dropping his belt & then talking sh^t? The former would be cool, the latter not so much & is a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Valdez not fighting Frampton. You think Frampton give a **** about that dude if he dont have a belt.
              I think he wants to fight him for his next defense, hell I want anyone to fight and beat Frampton next because I don't really like him.

Comment

I think he wants to fight him for his next defense, hell I want anyone to fight and beat Frampton next because I don't really like him.
                Bolo the WBO ordered his mandatory with Stevenson next. Its either fight Stevenson or run to 130. There is not third option.

Comment

Bolo the WBO ordered his mandatory with Stevenson next. Its either fight Stevenson or run to 130. There is not third option.
                  I'm aware of that, the only reason Stevenson is being forced so early into his mandatory shot is clearly down to him being with Top Rank. It seems fishy he got it so soon having beaten no one that good to date. Christopher Diaz doesnt count either, he just isn't that good and never has been. Valdez is right to push back against it. I wouldn't stand for that nonsense if I were him. Make the kid earn his shot properly, not fight a bum and become mandatory. Hell Valdez can unify and then Stevenson will be shut out of the conversation for a good while.

Comment

I'm aware of that, the only reason Stevenson is being forced so early into his mandatory shot is clearly down to him being with Top Rank. It seems fishy he got it so soon having beaten no one that good to date. Christopher Diaz doesnt count either, he just isn't that good and never has been. Valdez is right to push back against it.
                    There is no pushing back. He is getting punked for his belt. No Frampton fight. Valdez can move up and fight Herring or Berchelt. Frampton is food for the new champ Stevenson.

Comment

There is no pushing back. He is getting punked for his belt. No Frampton fight. Valdez can move up and fight Herring or Berchelt. Frampton is food for the new champ Stevenson.
                      What if Valdez unifies? Stevenson can't stop that from happening. He's not that great either, Stevenson has always had feather fists. Although he's gained some strength recently, which I find suspect. I'm a bit hesitant to call these kids anything great until they fight top quality opposition.
                      Last edited by BoloShot; 07-30-2019, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X