Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found out why wilder vs joshua isn' happening for you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    He said that on Skysport post fight? Because I didn't hear him say that to Jim Gray

I did however hear AJ say he won't let fans rush him to fight Wilder and tell the fans "you train and fight Wilder"
    Again you're trying to deflect to old subjects. Stop deflecting.

Wilder doesn't want it. FACT. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Yeah I watched all 1:42 of that and no where did he say he didn't want it so that was a lie

Unlike AJ actually saying he won't be rushed or you train and fight Wilder which was not a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Yeah I watched all 1:42 of that and no where did he say he didn't want it so that was a lie

Unlike AJ actually saying he won't be rushed or you train and fight Wilder which was not a lie
        He was asked if he was given everything he wanted would it get the fight done. He said no he already has things in line.

Another deflection with a 2 year old criticism. You can't help it. You have nothing new because it's all been Wilder putting up road blocks the past 6 months.

Comment

Everyone really need to move on. Aren’t you tired of the same repeat and rinse of why the fight didn’t happen? I mean at like the fact that Team Wilder have his next two fights sorted, regardless whether I agree with it or not, let him fight Ortiz/Kownacki/Fury (Hearing that is the fixture for him), so they have given us clarity in that respect, so let’s move forward.

If wins all of those and Joshua hasn’t lost yet and he is still interested then we hope they do the fight. Forget the past and stop arguing like women. What was said was said in 2017/2018 and 2019. Move the fuck on.

Comment

Really at the end of the day it's just a back and forth thing.joshua ignore's the 50mill he asked for deontay says there's no fight this year.what u folks don't realize is this is there job to build the fight as big as possible.so your opinions means absolutely nothing lol.

Comment

Couldn’t you just bump the thread you made yesterday about this exact topic?

Comment

Another thread I open with four blocked posts by Robbie Barrett on the first page

pass

Comment

People need to move on.
                  Fans need to start promoting AJ vs Usyk.
                  That's the fight I want.
                  There's really nothing more you can do about Wilder and his team.
                  They're too emotional for this kind of business.
                  Their feelings get hurt easily.
                  Finkel: "Instead of dictating, dictating, dictating, it’s not going to work..."

Comment

heres the best part...wilder will get it...or damn close to it...know why?

its simple..he planted the seed in the publics mind.....and the overall general public doesnt post here or pay attention to the daily back and forth...and their ratings and purses....

wilders team has planted the 50/50 seed and hes gonna ride it out for a minute...and then if AJs side doesnt come correct hes going to publicly state they wont meet the 50/50 money split....and the public will pressure AJs people into it.....watch...wilder will get close to it if he doesnt outright get 50 percent

tell your lord hearn hes a dummy...he had wilder on the hook for 12.5!! but then again he didnt really want the fight for even 10 million...because he knows its a "gamble"...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

its not deflecting when you present a fact to counter argue a point....it happened...AJ did that...lol

deflecting is when you clowns make up something to defend AJ or completely change the subject...which u losers do all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X