Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If A School Shooting Involved Every Single Person Being Killed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If A School Shooting Involved Every Single Person Being Killed?

I don't mean to sound callous but just hypothetically, what if someone or a group of people one day planned out a school shooting so meticulously that they managed to kill every single student, teacher, janitor, security official, etc. in the whole building? What kind of media frenzy and subsequent manhunt would that lead to?

I'm asking mostly out of morbid curiosity, so don't get suspicious

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    I don't mean to sound callous but just hypothetically, what if someone or a group of people one day planned out a school shooting so meticulously that they managed to kill every single student, teacher, janitor, security official, etc. in the whole building? What kind of media frenzy and subsequent manhunt would that lead to?

Mad hype because it would be in the hundreds.

Current record is 58.

Comment

i hope you don't have NY, GA, or FL in your plans,

Comment

School shooters don't want to get away with it. The whole point is being immortalized by the media.

That why we went x00 years with school rifle teams etc and no school shootings but after Columbine happened every sick loser wanted their face on a magazine.

If they literally wiped out every witness & escaped then my first thought would be: Not a student, foreign act of terror or something.
        Last edited by ////; 04-13-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I don't mean to sound callous
          - -No need to worry.

You just sound stooopid.

It happens!

Comment

Working...
          X