No announcement yet.

Just found out today I'm overweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out today I'm overweight

I go to the gym 5 times a week and I really graft. Used to play rugby but been getting injured of late. I injured my knee pre season and only recovered not long ago, haven't been to the club ever since.

Naturally I wasn't doing much cardio because of the knee but was heavy on the weights. A few weeks ago I started the treadmill again after some time and I was fine. I usually run 30 minutes 3 times a week after a workout. I hadn't boxed for some time so decided to start boxing and that's when I found out I was over weight, really in a bad way, 20kgs over weight. Problem is I am muscular and look good but boxing exposed me. I can move, I'm fit but the weight shocked me. Have you ever found out you were over weight.

Joined a boxing gym couple of months ago and realized my cardio is shït, I can't keep up with the same intensity and volume I used to..
    Been doing cardio at home on days I don't go to gym..

I'm overweight by 8-10kgs ~20-24lbs, not going to bother with the stones as we are not in medieval times.

Comment

you fat greasy fck.

Comment

Lol I got down to 230lbs I'm 6'4. Doc said I was over weight. I was in the gym 4 days a week hour or so a day. I was also eating right.
        Then I bulked up to 245 with a four pack. Went to a different doc and she said BMI didn't apply to me but it still goes in the books that I'm over weight. Keep in mind I was doing cardio with every workout 5-6 days a week two hours a day, weights and treadmill and stairs. Meal prep and cheat day only once a week.
        They need to change the standards and pull out a bodyfat gauge. A scale doesn't tell the story.

Comment

I was looking at some recent vacation photos at the beach and I can't believe how fat and disgusting I've gotten without noticing.

I gotta cut 15 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            I go to the gym 5 times a week and I really graft. Used to play rugby but been getting injured of late. I injured my knee pre season and only recovered not long ago, haven't been to the club ever since.

Naturally I wasn't doing much cardio because of the knee but was heavy on the weights. A few weeks ago I started the treadmill again after some time and I was fine. I usually run 30 minutes 3 times a week after a workout. I hadn't boxed for some time so decided to start boxing and that's when I found out I was over weight, really in a bad way, 20kgs over weight. Problem is I am muscular and look good but boxing exposed me. I can move, I'm fit but the weight shocked me. Have you ever found out you were over weight.
            have you tried weight watchers? start there.

Comment

Just wait till you hit your 40’s you get the Tubby stomach with arms and legs if you still work out . You will look like Madaina did

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                have you tried weight watchers? start there.
                I really need to lose. Will try them.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Just wait till you hit your 40’s you get the Tubby stomach with arms and legs if you still work out . You will look like Madaina did
                  How does that happen to someone working out.

Comment

How does that happen to someone working out.
                    They eat like ****. Im 44.

Comment

Working...
                    X