Just found out my co-worker died!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Damn shame dude, sorry to hear.

Guy I worked with at multiple jobs and was good friends with got killed by his wife some years back. It was a known thing that she was crazy as hell. We'd all just had a big fight party at his house for Pacquiao-Bradley I, and a few days later I got the text from mutual friend he'd been murdered.

Wife stabbed him unprovoked a family gathering. Claimed behind-closed-doors abuse on trial and walked. Crazy shit man.

Life is fragile. Sorry for your loss.
    this is why i stay single never live with a whore. this country gives them too much power

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      this is why i stay single never live with a whore. this country gives them too much power
      bro just always get serious with a girl with a real career or who owns her own business.

When you got these chicks who dont even have a real job and you know they not gonna pull their own weight then hell no you dont move in with them. If you move in then its 50/50 down the line if these whorez aint down with 50/50 meaning they pay their share of rent, mortgage bills property tax etc then hell no you dont move them in.

Comment

We're born to die and it's rarely a good time when we do

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          We're born to die and it's rarely a good time when we do
          Yeah it was crazy shocking cuz she was the one really motivating me that I could do my new job. She would answer questions and push me to go harder.

She liked my ideas and I told her go ahead and use mine and make it your own.

She really helped me and she was holding it down for her branch down south while I was holding down our west coast office.

I was encouraging her to hit the gym and work on her health and fitness and I told her to meet some guys at the gym too. But she was all about grinding and doing mad side projects for business and never focused on herself. She did go on trips down to Jamaica and Bahamas tho.

She was the first one to get me going on Amazon FBA she was making 40G's a month selling her jewelry stuff. So I was like damn she a beast.

She also took care of her mom and some local orphans in some community programs.

But yeah bro I agree we were born to die thats why we gotta live life like its our last day. Dont put anything off.

I remember this idiot I went to college with kept saying he's gonna get so many girls when he's in his 50's since he thinks he's gonna be ballin by then I'm like WTF? what if you dont even make it to your 50's?

This idiot works as a cashier in a store that no ones ever heard of entry level and he's got 50K college debt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Yeah it was crazy shocking cuz she was the one really motivating me that I could do my new job. She would answer questions and push me to go harder.

She liked my ideas and I told her go ahead and use mine and make it your own.

She really helped me and she was holding it down for her branch down south while I was holding down our west coast office.

I was encouraging her to hit the gym and work on her health and fitness and I told her to meet some guys at the gym too. But she was all about grinding and doing mad side projects for business and never focused on herself. She did go on trips down to Jamaica and Bahamas tho.

She was the first one to get me going on Amazon FBA she was making 40G's a month selling her jewelry stuff. So I was like damn she a beast.

She also took care of her mom and some local orphans in some community programs.

But yeah bro I agree we were born to die thats why we gotta live life like its our last day. Dont put anything off.

I remember this idiot I went to college with kept saying he's gonna get so many girls when he's in his 50's since he thinks he's gonna be ballin by then I'm like WTF? what if you dont even make it to your 50's?

This idiot works as a cashier in a store that no ones ever heard of entry level and he's got 50K college debt.
            Life is strange. I hope she went peacefully and pain free.

Comment

Life is strange. I hope she went peacefully and pain free.
              Yeah bro for some ODD F'n reason I really need to find out what happened and how she died?

It seems like if I dont find out its always gonna bother me?

I called one of her friends who's never met me and left a very odd message saying im sorry I just found out but what exactly happened? She has yet to respond or I dont even know if she will because she never met me in person and it would be crazy awkward to have to explain how she died to a person she never met right?

But yeah bro since you brought it up what would be a peacefully and pain free way????

Comment

Yeah bro for some ODD F'n reason I really need to find out what happened and how she died?

It seems like if I dont find out its always gonna bother me?

I called one of her friends who's never met me and left a very odd message saying im sorry I just found out but what exactly happened? She has yet to respond or I dont even know if she will because she never met me in person and it would be crazy awkward to have to explain how she died to a person she never met right?

But yeah bro since you brought it up what would be a peacefully and pain free way????
                You might want to try HQ and ask if any collections are being organized. I'm sure you would find out then.

The way my dad went. Dropped on his way to walk the dog. Dead before he hit the ground (75 y/o). Heart attack. An explosion is quick and probably painless. Bullet to the head is pretty quick and ouchless.

Comment

Damn man sorry to hear. RIP

Comment

You might want to try HQ and ask if any collections are being organized. I'm sure you would find out then.

The way my dad went. Dropped on his way to walk the dog. Dead before he hit the ground (75 y/o). Heart attack. An explosion is quick and probably painless. Bullet to the head is pretty quick and ouchless.
                    Man I dont wanna pull the race card but HQ is not saying shat they are trying to sweep it under the rug!

I found out by googling her and I actually asked this guys who's above both of us and she acted like she never got my message at all. The whole thing is suspect.

Last year some old white lady died of old age and they straight did a half week of work in her honor to mourn and attend all her services.

We had constant emails reminding us about her and how the offices were closing early and such.

Man I'm sorry about your pops bro. 75 is a good age he made it to.

Hopefully he had good neighbors who noticed him and took appropriate action right away.

Yeah I agree a quick instant death is far better than suffering. One of my big vip clients was telling me how his son died of cancer and suffered for like 6 months in pain and was not operable so they couldn't do anything at all he just had to suffer till the end. So yes I totally agree a quick instant flash is much better than suffering for several months.

But probably the best way would be to just die in your sleep right? You dont even know your dead you just go in to eternal sleep, peace.

Comment

Just found out my co-worker died.

We started around the same time, did our training together and she was very helpful and motivating.

She went off to run her office down south and I stayed here in Cali.

She would always text me and then all of sudden the text stopped.

So I figured she either got crazy busy, got pissed at me or got some crazy boyfriend who kept her in check? (by the way it wasnt like that at all, she knew I was living with my lady and all)

These things are always shocking and I'm always the last to know and find out. We still dont know how she died? Rumors are she committed suicide or OD'd?

I thought obituaries showed the cause of death right? But hers doesnt. Does that mean it was suicide or OD then? Cause if she died in a car wreck wouldn't they say?
                      Why do you care...is this some kind of alibi thread? What did you say that made her stop texting...and when she stopped did that make you mad? Did you drive down south one weekend to find out why? If you want to cover tracks...don't post on a loose lips site like this. If we even get wind of something fishy going on...we will rat you out in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X