No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Demolishes Jose Lopez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I like a few of the Matchroom USA cards coming up and their prospects. Gomez and Oscar are propped up by Canelo's drawing power or GBP would be in the toilet.
    Golden Boy literally has the No.1 prospect in the game right now in Vergil Ortiz along with co-promotional deals w/t 2 of Mexico’s biggest stars in Munguia and Rocky Hernandez. Add Ryan Garcia who has a bigger following than most champions put together with or without Nelo GBP would survive as most of their fighters are backed by the biggest fan base in the sport Mexicans and Mexicans Americans. All the names mention are also younger than 23 yrs old would like to add Alexis Rocha as one of Golden Boy top prospects #2 in my book behind Ortiz, kid is a future champ @ 147 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
      Golden Boy literally has the No.1 prospect in the game right now in Vergil Ortiz along with co-promotional deals w/t 2 of Mexico’s biggest stars in Munguia and Rocky Hernandez. Add Ryan Garcia who has a bigger following than most champions put together with or without Nelo GBP would survive as most of their fighters are backed by the biggest fan base in the sport Mexicans and Mexicans Americans. All the names mention are also younger than 23 yrs old would like to add Alexis Rocha as one of Golden Boy top prospects #2 in my book behind Ortiz, kid is a future champ @ 147 lbs.
      Yes, Golden Boy has some very interesting prospects, I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        LoL, here goes a loser who's never accomplished anything in life so he's gotta hate on the next man who has,.... 🤣
        lololol where do dumasses like you crawl out of? I bet you never say food at some restaurant wasn't good because you then would feel obligated to run into the kitchen and show the chef how it's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexnation View Post
          lololol where do dumasses like you crawl out of? I bet you never say food at some restaurant wasn't good because you then would feel obligated to run into the kitchen and show the chef how it's done.
          You sorry, worthless piece of shet!

Comment

Gbp is in a nice position right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              You sorry, worthless piece of shet!
              lmao get over yourself son

Comment

Real Talk. Nobody has a better young stable right now then Golden Boy. Vergil Ortiz, Ryan Garcia and Rocky Hernandez are superstars in the making and they are only 21 and 20 in Ryan's case. They are all on the fast track. Munguia is already a world champ and he's only 22. Those 4 fighters alone any promoter would trade their entire young stable for. And that's before you even mention other top young talent inked to Golden Boy like

Joet Gonzalez
                Alexis Rocha
                Manny Robles
                Travell Mazion
                Jonathan Navarro
                Lamont Roach
                Hector Tanajara
                Rashidi Ellis

Most of these guys are younger then 23 and the oldest is only 25. Not all top prospects pan out but even being conservative and say only half become world champs Golden Boy is sitting pretty for the future.

Comment

• Joet Gonzalez

real talk now, Joet Gonzalez is a future world champ at featherweight...

Comment

Working...
                  X