Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top Rank ESPN commentary team last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timothy Bradley is improving and I like how he break things down and point out what the fighters are doing wrong. Never Noticed that Dip/Lean To The Right he pointed out about Loma last night.

Joe Tessitore is worse than Jim Lampley, he is just way too bias to the fighters fighting on ESPN exclusively. Just call the fight! don't root for any of them just call it down the middle how hard is that? Showtime Announcer Mauro Ranallo has grown on me because he just calls the action and gets excited regardless of which fighter is doing well.

When Pedraza was landing some very good Combos, only Bradley acknowledging it at times last night. That is BAD for boxing Overall!
    Last edited by sicko; 12-09-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

ESPN commentary over took HBO for worst and most biased commentators

Comment

I want to see Mark Kriegel get the **** beaten out of him
        Last edited by TheIronMike; 12-09-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Wrong. Atlas is great.

He's trash. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Thats because Gvozdyk and Fury were winning their fights. Pedraza at no point was beating Lomachenko.
            Stevenson was beating him for most of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Um okay? ESPN's broadcasting crew has been bad period. A TR fighter winning or not. They ride harder for their guy than other announcing crews. That part is not debatable.
              Pedraza is a Top Rank fighter. If he had been doing better they would have given him credit i'm sure. He won 3 rounds tops.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Stevenson was beating him for most of the fight
                No he ****ing wasn't.

Comment

No he ****ing wasn't.
                  Gzodyk was barely throwing at the beginning. Showtime was biased as hell

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    Gzodyk was barely throwing at the beginning. Showtime was biased as hell
                    Stevenson won the first two rounds and they were giving him credit but Gvodzyk took over after that.

Comment

Pedraza is a Top Rank fighter. If he had been doing better they would have given him credit i'm sure. He won 3 rounds tops.
                      He's a TR fighter, but not THE fighter for the company. Don't be ignorant here. You know the deal.

But to me it wasn't even about this broadcast, they are undeniably the worst broadcasting crew from the three American networks. We shall see how FOX is, but I'm guessing with Lennox they will certainly be incompetent.

Comment

Working...
                      X