Collapse
No announcement yet.

The true champ told wilder “stay out of my ring boy” wilder says yes daddy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That stuff you said happened never happened. Wilder never jumped because AJ said jump. That is just your stupid fantasy.Both AJ and Wilder are professional fighters. That is what they chose to do for a living and obviously they are both very good at it. They are both champions. Neither man is afraid of the other man or they wouldn't be champions and they wouldn't fight for a living. Hearn said Wilder will not be allowed to enter the ring after AJ's fight with Parker. Police and security will back this up so Wilder has no choice but to stay out of the ring. It certainly wasn't for fear of AJ.

Comment

I actually this is a smart move now by wilder

We know he wants no part of the true champ and no desire to fight aj had he gotten in the ring just to build his name further, I really would have feared for wilders safety

Comment

AJ whipping Wilder's attitude into shape like a drill instructor.

"When I say jump, you ask 'how high'! Got that maggot?!!".

Wilder: " Yes daddy "

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          That stuff you said happened never happened. Wilder never jumped because AJ said jump. That is just your stupid fantasy.Both AJ and Wilder are professional fighters. That is what they chose to do for a living and obviously they are both very good at it. They are both champions. Neither man is afraid of the other man or they wouldn't be champions and they wouldn't fight for a living. Hearn said Wilder will not be allowed to enter the ring after AJ's fight with Parker. Police and security will back this up so Wilder has no choice but to stay out of the ring. It certainly wasn't for fear of AJ.
          I was going to reply but this man said it better than I could have.

Comment

Working...
          X