Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I’ve just spent a week between Israel and Switzerland - some lessons for the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    that my friend answered the whole question.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      Sorry swiss women are not particularly hot, yes they are mainly blond or light brown and you have exceptions obviously but the ratio is not very good,Israeli women i would put far above swiss women, life in switzerland would be better again then in israel if you can handle the weather
      There are an unusually large amounts of women in israel that are super hot in the military
      Last edited by Thraxox; 02-09-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        There are an unusually large amounts of women in israel that are super hot in the military
        Israeli propaganda

They try to promote the hot idf women so Jews from around the world would come and sign up to the idf.

Even with conscription, military is still small and a bulk of it is part time reservists not full time soldiers.

A lot of women in the idf and sure a pct will be hot but it's still idf propaganda pushed to get non Israeli Jews to come join.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Israeli propaganda

They try to promote the hot idf women so Jews from around the world would come and sign up to the idf.

Even with conscription, military is still small and a bulk of it is part time reservists not full time soldiers.

A lot of women in the idf and sure a pct will be hot but it's still idf propaganda pushed to get non Israeli Jews to come join.
          Don't know much on foreign propaganda and how it works. But it is interesting though on Israel's tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Thats fair.
            I went back and read all the posts in the thread. I want to apologise. I took your post out of context.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Both beautiful countries with extremely interesting people. Anyway, I spent 3 days in Israel and 4 days in Switzerland for work. First thing I realized about Israel is they have zero homeless people, anyone in Israel who is homeless is bat**** [MENTION]Larry Spence[/MENTION] type crazy and has chosen to be.
              I spoke to some locals and they claim it’s down to smart political investment in their people and how they actively try to help people who live on the street.

Next stop was Switzerland, country as cold as f**k. People are cool and the place stinks of wealth, it’s expensive but very well kept. The place is immaculate. Again, zero homeless people. I find this interesting wherever I go, my first trip to Vegas I decided to rent a car and drive around the ghettos. I always think it’s interesting to see the opposite end of the scale. So anyway, same thing - I asked local people what it was like to live in Switzerland. They responded “Yeah it’s cool, Poverty basically doesn’t exist.”

My question is, why are the US, Great Britian (for example) continually investing so much money in Miltary funding, research when they are probably decades ahead (in terms of military technology) to their peers? The US have the money to erase poverty and homelessness. I see people argue about budget cuts and tax rates, why does military spending get over looked and why can’t the US change their mentality like Switzerland for example? Is it a control thing?
              Israel is an ethnostate that just deports its underclass every generation. Not a very fair comparison.

Switzerland & most of Europe will have a huge poverty problem as it regresses into a middleground between the 1st world and third world. Its future is very bleak.

The regions of the US with tons of homeless people are the ones spending tons of money on homelessness. They simply migrate to wherever they're given free stuff & allowed to crap on the sidewalk. San Francisco being among the most famous destinations. America is a big place...

Last edited by ////; 02-09-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Build wall. Send them back to mexico and Africa to make America great again.

Comment

Working...
                X