Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By a show of hands, who defended Pac refusing random tests/40 mil, but attack Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By a show of hands, who defended Pac refusing random tests/40 mil, but attack Jacobs?

You see it in the thread title.

I know who you all are. I find it mighty hypocritical of you guys to attack Jacobs trainer for asking for 4-5 mil to fight GGG, but defended Pacquiao for years when he refused random blood and his biggest purse of the time which was 40 mil.

That's right, Floyd offered Manny 40 mil to fight Floyd, Manny refused and you same guys comforted Manny while calling Floyd the ducker. Now that Jacobs is simply asking for 4-5 mil, now he's the ducker.

You replace Daniel Jacobs with someone who's lighter complected and a different name and you same guys would be here defending his honor like you did from 09-15.

Why such a dichotomy in expectations for one fighter and disdain for the other?

Jacobs just called GGG out when he knows he is fighting Eubank next.

How much more money did Manny make in fighting Floyd in 2015 than that lame flat fee offer? I thought you were about bidniss lad?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      You see it in the thread title.

I know who you all are. I find it mighty hypocritical of you guys to attack Jacobs trainer for asking for 4-5 mil to fight GGG, but defended Pacquiao for years when he refused random blood and his biggest purse of the time which was 40 mil.

That's right, Floyd offered Manny 40 mil to fight Floyd, Manny refused and you same guys comforted Manny while calling Floyd the ducker. Now that Jacobs is simply asking for 4-5 mil, now he's the ducker.

You replace Daniel Jacobs with someone who's lighter complected and a different name and you same guys would be here defending his honor like you did from 09-15.

Why such a dichotomy in expectations for one fighter and disdain for the other?
      Jacobs isn't worth 4-5 million. Pac at the time Mayweather offered him 40 million was worth a lot more. It's not about race. To be honest I think Pac declined because he was on PED's however I think Floyd also was and has been since the Marquez bout.

Comment

Point is, who are you to dictate what another fighter thinks he's worth?

Bob Arum told Floyd Mayweather how much he was worth.... The reality was, Bob Arum didn't know schit.

Floyd Mayweather told Manny Pacquiao how much he was worth... The reality was, Floyd Mayweather didn't know schit.

Now, some guy named {insert your favorite GGG cuckhold} is trying to tell Danny Jacobs how much he's worth.... The reality is, your favorite GGG cuckhold doesn't know schit.

Comment

Is this Daniel Jacobs?

Comment

Bob Arum told Floyd Mayweather how much he was worth.... The reality was, Bob Arum didn't know schit.

Floyd Mayweather told Manny Pacquiao how much he was worth... The reality was, Floyd Mayweather didn't know schit.

Now, some guy named {insert your favorite GGG cuckhold} is trying to tell Danny Jacobs how much he's worth.... The reality is, your favorite GGG cuckhold doesn't know schit.
            That fight doesn't generate enough money for jacobs to get 4-5 mil. Ggg would have to practically fight for free.

Comment

What you're worth is based on how much you can sell. Jacobs ability to sell doesn't justify him getting 4-5 millions. Pac was worth more than 40million.

Comment

It's because Jacobs and the rest of the middleweight division has been ducking Golovkin. It's simple to see unless you are biased. I can't believe you're comparing this to Pacquiao. Jacobs has like 5 fans. IIRC, he did pathetic numbers against Quillin.

Comment

You guys say, "GGG offered Jacobs = money to that he made against Quillin or maybe a little more"; therefore, Jacobs should be all over GGG's offer.

Floyd gave Pac the biggest payday offer of his career which was a guaranteed 40 mil. Pac refused. You guys and your friends loved him for it.

Mayweather refused Arum's offer and bought out of his contract so he could make more money, you guys hated him and called him a duck for it.

Jacobs believes he's owed more than what you guys think he's owed. Once again, you guys are back at your old tricks and hate him for it.

Looking back at history, you guys are massively hipocriticol and arbitrarily/capriciously make your decisions on who's right and wrong based off how lightly complected his skin tone is or the ethnic background of said fighter
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-01-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X