Pacquiao calls Mayweather coward for refusing to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao calls Mayweather coward for refusing to fight

http://manilatimes.net/pacquiao-call...o-fight/66830/

Pacquiao said Mayweather is envious and insecure of his ring accomplishments, including being the only boxer in the world to hold eight world titles in various weight divisions.

Mayweather “is just a coward, insecure and envy my accomplishments. I don’t like to bite his gimmicks and I just want to
    understand him, although it’s too much,”
    Pacquiao when interviewed by The Manila Times via a DZAR Sunshine Radio phone patch on Thursday night.

The 34-year-old Pacquiao believes that whatever happens, the Grand Rapids native won’t fight him and will continue to make a lot of excuses in order to avoid the megabout, which the boxing world has been craving for since 2009.

“But I’m really thankful that he always remember me in some ways,” he said.

In Internet reports, Mayweather Jr. (45-0 card with 26 knockouts) has told Pacquiao to leave the Top Rank Promotion first before signing a fight with him.

He has also cited the drug testing procedures and argument over dividing pay-per-view profits for taking on Pacquiao.

“Top Rank already allowed us to directly negotiate with them [Mayweather] before but they never communicated with us,” said the boxer-turned-Sarangani congressman. “Mayweather Jr. is saying a lot of negative things against me but he doesn’t like to fight.”

Pacquiao (55-5-2 win-loss-draw card with 38 knockouts) said he is ready to agree to Mayweather’s 60-40 pay-per-view sharing if ever he offers it again.

“We will consider everything but until now, they don’t like to fight. At the same time, people are saying the fight between us needs a trilogy, but how can it be possible if he’s not going to fight me first,” said Pacquiao.

Yeah Koncz visited the Mayweather gym to negotiate with Floyd who was more interested in secretly recording the meeting.

Anyhow, Pacquiao is only saying what gets repeated day-in, day-out on social media.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN-K4z3MD_E

Comment

Truer words were never spoken.

Comment

Mayweather is a phaggot, that is all

Comment

**** it might be happening, there hyping it up. Get ready for Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2215!

Comment

If Pacquiao wants the fight so badly himself, why doesn't he call him or have Arum call him? His team chased after Marquez for months to no avail and yet no contact with Mayweather besides dropping his name a few times to sell the Rios fight

Comment

Except stuff like this to increase as their fights come closer

Comment

Mayweather has more freedoms as he's his own boss. Pacquiao is far more limited with his ability to negotiate. If Mayweather was serious i would expect him to take the initiative in a serious matter.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                    **** it might be happening, there hyping it up. Get ready for Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2215!
                    I wonder who would be on the under card?

Comment

Working...
                    X